Confused I think

boldlyreal

Original Poster
I just made ADR's for our trip during free dining 9/14-9/20. My DD turns 11 during our stay. She has never got to have dinner with Cinderella or any of the princesses. I tried to get us into 1900 Park Fare during those dates. The Cm told me no, it's booked. bummer right. Then she says, oh no it's closed during those days, Disney has moved the Cinderella dinner to the Grand Floridian Cafe. I had her read me the menu, same food and same characters. I checked all the disney sites I know, plus the official site no mention of 1900 being closed. Does this seem right or should I just keep trying everyday from now until then to get 1900.

T~:veryconfu

slappy magoo

yeah, that's the ticket. Park Fare location is being renovated. For the interim, a similar menu/character dining experience is offered in the cafe. Not knowing how well the substitute situation operates, we opted to skip it.

tigsmom

If you don't think that would work out for you, try Akershus in Epcot - all meals are Princess meals. :wave:

MPitzen

For more information on the web about this, allears.net confirms this renovation and has a few details about the interim period at the GF cafe.

AndyJo0930

WE are going in August and have reservations at Cinderella's gala feast at GF. We were just told that it is not a buffet, it a sit down because of rennovations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom