confused about magical express

butterfly18237

We just got our Magical express vouchers YAY! But there's one problem, my mom's name is missing from everything. The weird part is she paid for it all. But she called Disney and they said it was ok that we have two tags for each person just use someone elses second tag. But her name is not on anything, not even the voucher which I thought you needed. Anyone help? Should we call disney again?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
That does seem odd. My DME tags have my name on both as the booker and then my name a second time on two and DS's name under mine on the other two. Both names are on separate coupons in the DME booklet. Both names are on the resort voucher and the rest just have mine.

I would definitely call to confirm the booking is correct.

Upvote 0

bluefaery

If I were you I would call the magicall express people (the number should be in the book they gave you) and tell them what happened. If there time b4 your trip they may be able to resend you tags w/ the correct info.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi there, Your Mom's name should DEFINITELY Appear in the booklets if she is on the reservation. Also check your hotel items, Is she on there? She should be if you booked her. I agree with Monty, call to insure the reservation is correct, it doesnt sound like it is!!! Belle

Upvote 0

courty

Make sure you call, it is important to have everyones name on the vouchers! we have had this problem before, they should be able to simply mail out new ones.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hi there, Courty is 100% right, but even if there isnt time to mail new DME stuff, as long as she has the reservation within the computer system, they can print her up a pass at the Welcome Center for DME. Belle

Upvote 0

butterfly18237

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. We called and they made sure my moms name was on the reservation. All we have to do is go to the Welcome Center and tell them what happened and they will just print my moms voucher right there.

Ok another question, We decided to extend our stay by a day because of changing our flights. So we talked to magical express and they have it all in the system. I'm still worried if we have to change rooms since they are two different reservations, will everything be ok?

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Thanks everyone. We called and they made sure my moms name was on the reservation. All we have to do is go to the Welcome Center and tell them what happened and they will just print my moms voucher right there.

Ok another question, We decided to extend our stay by a day because of changing our flights. So we talked to magical express and they have it all in the system. I'm still worried if we have to change rooms since they are two different reservations, will everything be ok?
If they have the reservation number for the second reservation, you'll be fine.

I'm going in just over two weeks and have two different reservations, they have one booking for arrival and a separate one for departure.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Hey Butterfly, There is a chance that you will have to change rooms, but if they have the two reservations linked and know that ressie B is a continuing reservation of ressie A, Disney will do their best to not move you. It isnt a guarantee though. Belle

Upvote 0

natolij02

We had 2 seperate ressies last year. I was told by Disney to tell them when you check in that you have a continuing reservation and that you would like to stay in your current room if possible and they did keep us in the same room. It's easier for them to keep you in your current room since they don't have to do a full cleaning of that room for another guest, they only have to do their daily tidy up like normal. We have 2 ressies this year again and I hope they don't move us. On a side note, if they do move you I believe they will move your luggage for you since you will probably go to the parks for the day so, just check with them when you do your 2nd check in and they should be able to tell you.

Also, if you are traveling soon but there is not enough time to get your vouchers, you should be able to request from disney that they over night it to you via fed-ex or ups. I have heard of others doing this. I know me personally I like to see everything on paper to make sure it's right, saves time with hassles when you get there. Another option is you could ask them to email you a confirmation for her so that you have something when you arrive.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom