(CONFIRMED!) Moana is going to meet in AdventureLand during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

Kman101

Wow. Talk about an overreaction? It's just a fact that they are too cheap to actually add. They move or remove. Sorry if that hurts but it is the truth. No one's being "mean" about this ...

Ryan H. Serowinski

I think that restaurant could stand to lose a little square footage, but you're probably right.
Here's what the location of the
Skipper-Canteen_Full_26276.jpg

and the Magical Nook looked like
adiiee44.jpg
5992295902_85f39d8ddd.jpg

Kman101

They could put her where Rafiki met where the old smoking spot was across from Sunshine. So in that general area would work. But will they?

Magic Feather

Here's what the location of the
View attachment 199226
and the Magical Nook looked like
View attachment 199227 View attachment 199228
That door where you could enter the book no longer exists, and indeed Skipper Canteen in behind it. Haven't heard much about a Moana move, but it seems logical, because they need Moana out of OMD soon, and she remains popular. If I had to make an educated guess, we would probably see her on the terrace where Rafiki used to meet, new spot circa Jungle, or new spot circa Pirates.

Ryan H. Serowinski

That door where you could enter the book no longer exists, and indeed Skipper Canteen in behind it. Haven't heard much about a Moana move, but it seems logical, because they need Moana out of OMD soon, and she remains popular. If I had to make an educated guess, we would probably see her on the terrace where Rafiki used to meet, new spot circa Jungle, or new spot circa Pirates.
If they put her in the Terrace, *sighs* I'm not going to be happy, if they close the line on me for Moana, and I would say "she's a new character, i've never met her." but the CMs won't care. :( Rafiki's schedule wasn't released from his former MK location, that's why his line closed once I got out of Crystal Palace this past August, hope they'll be a schedule for Moana(or a different spot for her)

wdrive

If they put her in the Terrace, *sighs* I'm not going to be happy, if they close the line on me for Moana, and I would say "she's a new character, i've never met her." but the CMs won't care. :( Rafiki's schedule wasn't released from his former MK location, that's why his line closed once I got out of Crystal Palace this past August, hope they'll be a schedule for Moana(or a different spot for her)

It's not that they don't care, but Moana can't stay all day meeting guests, she has to leave at some point.

drizgirl

It wasn't personal. Most of the people trying to enter her line had probably never met her before and would be disappointed.

Have you thought about subscribing to Kenny the Pirate? He puts actual meeting times on the site for subscribers. It's great if you are trying to meet certain characters.

wdrive

It wasn't personal. Most of the people trying to enter her line had probably never met her before and would be disappointed.

Have you thought about subscribing to Kenny the Pirate? He puts actual meeting times on the site for subscribers. It's great if you are trying to meet certain characters.

You don't need to pay Kenny the Pirate anything. Everything he 'sells' is available online for free.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom