(CONFIRMED!) Moana is going to meet in AdventureLand during Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party!

Ryan H. Serowinski

This is what I wanted to say to Disney.
Ten Words to say about this:

*BLEEP* Disney for ditching Moana instead of Olaf at Hollywood Studios :grumpy: (so i wouldn't have to deal with autographed cards, that's why I wanted Olaf gone before my most recent trip, but nope he was there, but not her)

I was going to use a curse word, but didn't want to.

Last edited:

ppete1975

Attractions should never be replaced with meet and greets. There is plenty of room for meet and greets (they don't take a lot of area) and I know kids love them, but when I pay to go to a park, I want rides. Or at least experiences such as cop or tiki room or hop. To replace anything with a meet and greet to me is just being cheap, unimaginative, and lazy.

Bocabear

Attractions should never be replaced with meet and greets. There is plenty of room for meet and greets (they don't take a lot of area) and I know kids love them, but when I pay to go to a park, I want rides. Or at least experiences such as cop or tiki room or hop. To replace anything with a meet and greet to me is just being cheap, unimaginative, and lazy.
AMEN! I would be happy if the meet and greets went away altogether and it returned to free walking characters at random places in the parks...

Kman101

AMEN! I would be happy if the meet and greets went away altogether and it returned to free walking characters at random places in the parks...

I agree but I just don't think that's feasible at the Magic Kingdom. I think the other parks could get away with it though. I don't mind set meet and greets tucked away and out of my way but not at the expense of attractions. No reason they couldn't have put, say Alice where Snow White's Scary Adventures was and did the Princess grope elsewhere.

Tiki Queen of Outer Space

This is what I wanted to say to Disney.
Ten Words to say about this:

*BLEEP* Disney for ditching Moana instead of Olaf at Hollywood Studios :grumpy: (so i wouldn't have to deal with autographed cards, that's why I wanted Olaf gone before my most recent trip, but nope he was there, but not her)

I was going to use a curse word, but didn't want to.
Summer is here Ladies and Gentlemen, better lube up.

Bocabear

I agree but I just don't think that's feasible at the Magic Kingdom. I think the other parks could get away with it though. I don't mind set meet and greets tucked away and out of my way but not at the expense of attractions. No reason they couldn't have put, say Alice where Snow White's Scary Adventures was and did the Princess grope elsewhere.
like in the Ticket and Transportation Center...lol

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
Update (8/18/2017): Sorry if this is late, but @SpectroBro has confirmed where she will be meeting! She will meet in Adventureland near the Tiki Statues, per this.
To those of you who were not following the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2017 thread, @SpectroBro has confirmed that Moana will be meeting near the Tiki Statues. This will be during MNSSHP only, and not during daily ops.
Source: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...loween-party-2017.925928/page-14#post-7855264

IanDLBZF

Original Poster
This is where Moana will be meeting, no word on what time she comes out. I am hearing from BlogMickey on Twitter that she will come out at 7 PM, and it is very likely that she will not sign autographs and they will hand out autograph cards like they do with Jack & Sally.
upload_2017-8-25_16-55-45-png.264536

Ryan H. Serowinski

This is where Moana will be meeting, no word on what time she comes out. I am hearing from BlogMickey on Twitter that she will come out at 7 PM, and it is very likely that she will not sign autographs and they will hand out autograph cards like they do with Jack & Sally.
upload_2017-8-25_16-55-45-png.264536
Possibly because Moana has so many fans that she has never met.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom