*CONFIRMED* Cranium Command & Body Wars Current State

Do You Think Cranium Command Was Bulldozed?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • No!

Votes: 51 70.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NovaCiteJourneys

WDWEpcotCenter posted these pictures on Instagram and he said they were taken very recently!

4008db5783923bf02f9eb69da19d1125_zps4e4ce704.jpg

382d007848aaf17938dff65fba798f1c_zps55de1519.jpg

Notice the markings on them? You can see the red sticker on the MET logo, I wonder what it is for
I don't know if anyone ever posted this, but here is a close up on that little sticker.
363d4c61-e776-4ece-ac8a-1a0821852b57.png

JasR321

Yesterday, I saw someone upload a video to YouTube of them sneaking into Cranium Command. Unfortunately, the video was taken down within 24 hours of it being uploaded.

ExtinctJenn

Referencing the prior comments re: Cranium Command:

This same kid has posted a few other videos of him sneaking into abandoned areas he shouldn't. One that blew my mind was Discovery Island. Frankly, how he's not gotten banned yet is beyond me. He isn't doing a thing to hide his identity.

brb1006

Referencing the prior comments re: Cranium Command:

This same kid has posted a few other videos of him sneaking into abandoned areas he shouldn't. One that blew my mind was Discovery Island. Frankly, how he's not gotten banned yet is beyond me. He isn't doing a thing to hide his identity.

When will this guy get kicked out?

ExtinctJenn

When will this guy get kicked out?
It's a sort of double edged sword right? I mean, the law abiding adult mom in me hates that he's getting away with this, especially so blatantly. The version of me that is obsessed with extinct attractions and lives to see peeks behind the scenes that show that something like Buzzy is not only not gone but, still there with light shining on his face, can't hate that this video is a thing. I'm grateful for the feeling it gives me to see this stuff but, I hate that there are others who have been banned for much worse when this guy really should be more than banned, he should be arrested.

brb1006

It's a sort of double edged sword right? I mean, the law abiding adult mom in me hates that he's getting away with this, especially so blatantly. The version of me that is obsessed with extinct attractions and lives to see peeks behind the scenes that show that something like Buzzy is not only not gone but, still there with light shining on his face, can't hate that this video is a thing. I'm grateful for the feeling it gives me to see this stuff but, I hate that there are others who have been banned for much worse when this guy really should be more than banned, he should be arrested.
Maybe there can be a way to report his videos to WDW.

jbphotos

Maybe there can be a way to report his videos to WDW.

i'm sure disney has already seen them tbh especially since he's been to both river country & discovery island! i'm sure they are more concerned about that than him going into cranium command! i'm sure he'll get trespassed next time he's on property lol

DreamfinderGuy

Hate to ressurect this dead thread again, but this appears to be one of the many affected by photobucket's picture dump. Also side note why did my Cranium thread get taken down but this one posts the same thing and it stays up? :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom