Confirm...Buzz lightyear ride the super point target!

Krimedog

Ha i always hit the target on the robots arm as soon as we get in and my mom always hates me because she has no clue what i hit.

Figment1986

I wish WDW's Buzz had detatchable guns, makes it so much easier. I will be sure to ty these hints next time if I get a chance...

PrincessK

I wish WDW's Buzz had detatchable guns, makes it so much easier. I will be sure to ty these hints next time if I get a chance...

They do in DL. It made all the difference and I hit my best score ever. Even my mother--who stinks at Buzz, but loves it--had a great score with the detatchable guns.

lilredfoxie

Welcome to the boards!:wave:

At some point in the ride you'll go through a dark tunnel with a laser effect. Spin around so your vehicle is facing backwards. Look to the upper right of the tunnel entrance you just went through and you should see two very not-noticable unmarked white-ish dots on the wall. Aim and demolish!

Is that the area left over from Delta Dreamflight where it looked like you drove into the jet engine?

DizneyPryncess

I've ridden this ride numerous times, and I don't know where the hot spots are. Normally I do terrible. However, one time last year, by the end of the first room, I had 999,999 points. I don't know what I hit or how I did it, and I've never been able to do it again.

All I know is that it happened in room number one, and the rest of the game was kind of boring because I had nothing else to do. Was really excited to have maxed out though! After reading these posts I'm learning about what I may have done. Going back in 2 weeks, will try again!

Jamie

Tinkrbell

In the room after the picture is taken, I kept pressing the button on the laser gun even though I didnt see any targets. I hit a target I didnt see in that room that was worth 100,000. That last target gave me a lead of 99,000 points over my mom.

Sassagoula-Rvr

I learned my lesson this summer, I was riding Buzz with my cousin and we have always been super competitive growing up and so after I got a pretty sizeable lead I turned the car around so that he couldn't hit the targets then we went by a target and there was one on the back of something in the back room and he beat me by 100,000.

MJmagic83

Can't wait to give this a shot, now....do I tell the wife before we get on the ride!? haha

This reminds me of my last trip to WDW... My boyfriend always beats me by an incredible amount and I get so mad! I decided to ask a CM for some tips on the hot spots. He made my boyfriend walk away for a couple of minutes while he tried to explain the locations. I was feeling so confident! Unfortunately, I spent so much time looking for the targets and lost focus on actually shooting the laser! Needless to say, I lost and now we joke that I can't even win when I have the secrets from the CM!!!! It definitly has been a great story to share though. :lol:

DTM93

Welcome to the boards!:wave:

At some point in the ride you'll go through a dark tunnel with a laser effect. Spin around so your vehicle is facing backwards. Look to the upper right of the tunnel entrance you just went through and you should see two very not-noticable unmarked white-ish dots on the wall. Aim and demolish!
First post. :)

I understand this isn't WDW related but I thought I would ask here.

Is this exactly the same for Buzz Lightyear at Disneyland Paris?

Captain Hank

First post. :)

I understand this isn't WDW related but I thought I would ask here.

Is this exactly the same for Buzz Lightyear at Disneyland Paris?
Welcome to WDWMagic! :wave:

From what I've heard, the DLP and WDW versions of Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin/Astro Blasters are two very different rides. It's possible that they have similar "secret" targets, but unlikely.

DTM93

Welcome to WDWMagic! :wave:

From what I've heard, the DLP and WDW versions of Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin/Astro Blasters are two very different rides. It's possible that they have similar "secret" targets, but unlikely.

Thank You! :)

I just thought as you go through a part were it looks like you are about to "blast off" and there are red Zs which fade and come back and I thought they are same but thanks anyway. :)
I am glad to hear that they are two very different rides as the person who was planning our first trip to The World was thinking WDW and DLP are the same rides and it is hard to convice her! haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom