Confess your Disney Sins!!!!

I don't think they are gross, but, ham in the shape of a turkey leg is not something that appeals to me. I've tried it once, that will be it. I'll stick with Mickey Bars and Dole Whip Floats.

I had no idea it was ham. Good thing I never tried one. The pork whatever it is at the new Gastan's tavern is really good, at least for about half of it, then it gets to be grease overload.

Kinda sucks you can't get a real beer at Gastan's tavern.

Goofyernmost

I had no idea it was ham. Good thing I never tried one. The pork whatever it is at the new Gastan's tavern is really good, at least for about half of it, then it gets to be grease overload.

Kinda sucks you can't get a real beer at Gastan's tavern.
It's not really ham, it is turkey, but it is smoked as a preservative. The process of smoking it gives it basically the same appearance and flavor. So when you bite into it, it looks like ham and tastes like ham. That's the same reason why a ham steak doesn't taste like a pork chop and a pork chop doesn't taste like bacon even though they are all from the same animal. The process alters the appearance and the flavor.

Last edited:

Disneygal1

My parents considered my sister and I as 9 year olds till our early teens when dining...

Oh, and I find the Finding Nemo Ride to be dull, and I kind of wish it would close down.

righttrack

Some of these I'm not too proud of, but I consider you my Disney online family so...

• I slept in COP, multiple times
  • Ellen too
  • My daughter peed in Ellen as well (it was our first time and back then the warnings of how long the ride was were not omnipresent)
  • I have never been to a water park
  • Or a mini golf
  • We went to DTD maybe once out of many trips.
  • We stayed off site once, got valet parked, for the day at The Contemporary for a long weekend. Nobody seemed to care. (this was a long time ago)
  • I don't like Soarin', it makes me feel like I'm gonna fall
  • My best friend who visited with us hated it too, same reason. My arm was black and blue from her squeezing it.
  • I questioned why my devil horns gesture on Rock and Roller Coaster never made it to a picture. I didn't get an honest answer except for here.
But.......

• I never reused refillable cups on another trip
  • Never cut a line, nor did anything discourteous to my fellow park goers
  • Never cheated by lying about my kids' ages

LauraRose

-I've never even tried a dole whip..
-or Turkey leg
-I find haunted mansion boring
-I actually love finding nemo
- I stay off property and also visit universal.. Gotta get some minion love

heath.sneyd

I fantasize about Ariel.
That's not a sin...;)
Guilty!
I borderline hate The Tommorowland Indy Speedway. ..
I'm a NASCAR fan, and I despise Indy car racing, therefore, I must agree.
3) I reused my Contemporary Resort mug 3 times because I was told I could bring it back time and time again FOREVER. (after the third trip I stopped because I was feeling kinda guilty)
Makes me wanna bring my DollyWood mug...
I believe in the movie she says she's almost sixteen... That broke my husband's heart when he heard ito_O:confused::jawdrop:
I use the fact I was 5 when I first saw the movie to justify my crush on her.
I fart in enclosed spaces
Guilty.
Ahhh..spoken like a true Dollywood fan!!
I have rabbit ears in my DW Season Pass picture.
Never been to Dollywood
Sin: I have a DW Season Pass...
Not just Disney soaps for me....ANY hotel. hahaha
One deep drawer in the bathroom full of them, from all over the country. I could probably use them for a year and not need to buy any.

And my girlfriend takes TP. Daily.
I have booked multiple dinning reservations for the same time and then didn't cancel the resi we didn't want. :oops:
Me too!!!
I hate The Little Mermaid and anything related to it.
BLASPHEMY!
Don't like it, then when it happens to you handle it differently... Don't like it, ignore my posts, block me. But at least I can admit what I've done and willing to deal with Karma when it comes around.
PFFT! ^5! I'm not blocking, quite the opposite! I'm adding you as a friend! LoL
Standing in long lines, waiting to meet characters. It's just some person in a costume. Who cares?
Sin: I "real talk" with the CM's in character to see if they break.
It has succeeded twice.
I don't know if it can be considered a sin but... I don't plan to ride "It's a small world". Never, ever.
Sin: Never been on it, and I plan on having my earbuds on, jamming out to Slipknot while my GF rides when we go.

BTW, @catfury Last week in Feb.? Me too. Nice.

BrerWayne

I do not think the Grand Flo is worth the hype. I worked a bunch of OT in 2009 and decided to splurge and took my wife and myself. The place is beautiful, no question. And being on the monorail loop is great, but for all the money that we spent, I did not think that the service was any better than some of the moderate resorts that I have stayed at.

LauraRose

A couple of these are pretty egregious.

To be fair I am a strong hater of turkey, even the word makes my stomach turn :hungover: Although someone said it's ham? They look disgusting though, i'll continue to avoid. Dole whip is definitely a must, love pineapple!

I do want to stay in Disney property though! :rolleyes:

DisJosh

I can't stand parades.
Magic Kingdom is my least favorite park.
My love of Disney, while started by animated feature films, now has little or nothing to do with them. I love the theme parks first and foremost.
A WDW trip would not be complete for me if I didn't pin trade. (not only am I a collectable junky but trading has resulted in the most memorable CM and fellow guest interactions! )
I love old, outdated attractions just like I love old, outdated B-movies.
*edit* Despise water parks.

:)

LauraRose

I can't stand parades.
Magic Kingdom is my least favorite park.
My love of Disney, while started by animated feature films, now has little or nothing to do with them. I love the theme parks first and foremost.
A WDW trip would not be complete for me if I didn't pin trade. (not only am I a collectable junky but trading has resulted in the most memorable CM and fellow guest interactions! )
I love old, outdated attractions just like I love old, outdated B-movies.

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I like Stitch's Great Escape
I think the original Enchanted Tiki Room is quite boring and I preferred Iago's interruption.
I love the Seas with Nemo & Friends (But I think Atlantis could have made a better fit)
I didn't care much for Maelstrom and I'm looking forward to the new Frozen ride.
Captain EO is my favorite 4D film in all of the parks.
I don't care for The Great Movie Ride. I think it's boring and outdated.
I love the Spaceship Earth ending.

EDIT: I also collect pins. Only limited edition pins though... And I don't trade them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom