Concierge vs Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom

mcompanik

Original Poster
We will be booking our 2014 cruise while we are on our cruise at the end of August (Want to take advantage of the discount). I was looking at the pricing for a Cat 04A stateroom and for the heck of it, a Concierge Cat 00V and noticed the price difference is minimal. What exactly do you get with the Concierge that you do not get with the Deluxe Family Oceanview, and is it really worth it to wait to book until we are on the ship? We are looking at the August 21, 2014 3 night Bahamian Cruise on The Dream. There will be me, my wife, 13yo DS, 12yo DD, and 11yo DS. This will be our 3rd cruise and we have stayed in a Cat 04A stateroom before.

DISNEY FANTASY

Got for it, its worth it for the concierge lounge the support, the food and snacks and coffee in there, the advance booking, cabanas etc.

Hey sweetpee! I was just reading your TR not too long ago! Sorry you guys were so sick on your cruise, but I'm glad you guys still had a fun time.

mcompanik, We booked our October cruise with a Concierge family stateroom. I think it was worth it, you get a dedicated concierge line to call and make reservations and planning calls to, and they give you a website to help plan your trip (though, I'm sure you get the website even if you pick a non concierge room). You get a lounge with free drinks (water and cans of soda, i think). You also get priority on reservations for dining and excursions, quicker boarding and disembarking. Our cabin is also located either one deck below or at pool level.

DISNEY FANTASY

Hey sweetpee! I was just reading your TR not too long ago! Sorry you guys were so sick on your cruise, but I'm glad you guys still had a fun time.

mcompanik, We booked our October cruise with a Concierge family stateroom. I think it was worth it, you get a dedicated concierge line to call and make reservations and planning calls to, and they give you a website to help plan your trip (though, I'm sure you get the website even if you pick a non concierge room). You get a lounge with free drinks (water and cans of soda, i think). You also get priority on reservations for dining and excursions, quicker boarding and disembarking. Our cabin is also located either one deck below or at pool level.

Agree this is the CL.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom