concerned about Breakfastosaurus!!!...

littlefoots

Original Poster
Just wondering if anyone has been to the Breakfastosurus character meal recently....
I have reservations in August...and out of all my food reservations....this one is concerning me the most.
I know everything food at disney has different /mixed reviews...but this one is urking me.
Is it really okay there...the food?, character interaction? any recent photos youd be willing to share?

:confused: sorry, I am concerned out the whazzooo about this...we go on the 25th (aug 20-27):veryconfu

My other reservations include:
Akershus Banquet Hall- Princesses dinner meal
Crystal Palace- breakfast
Playhouse Disney-Hollywood & Vine Lunch
Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Breakfastosurus
Cindy's Royal Table- dinner
any comments on those would be great too....

ThinkTink721

We went last summer & loved it! :sohappy:
The food was good & the service was great (our server even joked w/ us). :lol:
We saw Donald, Mickey & Goofy.
I would definitely recommend it. :slurp: :D
I believe this character breakfast will be closing around Oct. & moving to The Tusker House; I think the name will change also.

We also ate at The Crystal Palace & Mickey's Backyard BBQ.
Both of these were great! :slurp: :D

Pooh, Tigger, Piglet & Eeyore were at The Crystal Palace.
We danced w/ Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Chip & Dale at the BBQ (food was great; also had a live band).

Hope this helps! :wave:

Jessie&Buzz

We ate there in Dec. I really enjoyed it. The food was good to me. The characters were great. We had a great server too. She was very helpful and funny.

Here's a pic of my dad, Donald, with Donald! lol
100_3138.jpg

And my daughter with Mickey
100_3136.jpg

ThinkTink721

Your DD must have visited BBB!
I have an appt. for my DD to go to the new location in the castle in Sept.
She wants the hairdo like your DD (w/ the crown).
Did they put hair extensions in her hair?

100_3136.jpg

Jessie&Buzz

She actually went the day before that! They use so much hair spray/gel that it held all night. We took out the crown and clips so she could sleep. That style is the Diva one. We paid $10 extra for the crown but it was worth it. She got the cheapest package with just the hair and makeup. They do give them hair extentions. It's one of those ponytail kind. She even wore it to her father/daughter dance in April.

littlefoots

Original Poster
BBB ...Her 'do looks great.
Forgot to mention...but I have ressies for that as well...just in time for the Castle meal later that night.
Plus we have tix for the Pirates Party ..
I am so excited....my kids still think they are going to the Jersey shore.
We arent telling them until we are on the plane...if I dont burst from excitement before then...LOL:D :sohappy: :ROFLOL:

Lucky

We've been to Breakfastasaurus twice in the last few years, and liked it well enough to schedule it again for our upcoming trip. The food and character interaction were both very good.

ErickainPA

We had breakfast there back in April of this year. The food was pretty good and our server was hysterical. He explained how the characters go around, room to room, so they would make it to our room about 15-20 mins after they enter the building. He would take all the pictures we wanted of our family and was just really helpful.

Hubby and DS with Pluto. Goofy stopped by our table first, followed by Donald, Mickey and then finally Pluto
dscf7273_std.jpg

mouselvrmom

Just wondering if anyone has been to the Breakfastosurus character meal recently....
I have reservations in August...and out of all my food reservations....this one is concerning me the most.
I know everything food at disney has different /mixed reviews...but this one is urking me.
Is it really okay there...the food?, character interaction? any recent photos youd be willing to share?

:confused: sorry, I am concerned out the whazzooo about this...we go on the 25th (aug 20-27):veryconfu

My other reservations include:
Akershus Banquet Hall- Princesses dinner meal
Crystal Palace- breakfast
Playhouse Disney-Hollywood & Vine Lunch
Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Breakfastosurus
Cindy's Royal Table- dinner
any comments on those would be great too....

We really like breakfastosaurus. The characters are fun, the hot food is ok, and the cold bar is great, but what really makes it for us is the wait staff. The last two years we have went the servers have been excellent. They have some tricks up their sleeves, so go prepared to have fun and play along!

The others you are going to that we have tried are Akershus for breakfast, Cindys royal table for breakfast and Crystal Palace for lunch. They are all really good and we tend to do them every trip.

It sounds like you are going to be having some good meals! Have a great trip!

mousebymarriage

We went to Breakfastosaurus in April and we all loved it. The food is served buffet style and the selection was great. They even had Quiche , which I love and they had a fabulous selection of fresh fruit. Yes, they have the regular breakfast items like, scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes, waffles, oatmeal, cold cereal, biscuits, danish, bagels, and a few other items I just can't remember. Basically something for everyone! The characters were great and so was our server. Unfortunately our next trip is in Jan. and Donalds Resturantosaurus will be gone:cry: !

littlefoots

Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks for all your responses.....I am feeling better.:)
As per consultation with Mom....we will be looking forward to Donald and his friends.
Atleast we figure...we wont have to wait in those crazy lines to see the characters. One main reason we booked all character meals during our trip.

One less thing to avoid...complaining about lines from an 8 and 11 year old!!!

Thanks again...:wave:
12 more days!!!! Yahoo!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

CAPTAIN HOOK

We did it last August and thorooughly enjoyed the place. Great atmosphere, enjoyable, tasty food and the CMs worked their butts off to make sure everyone had a good time

erasure fan1

I thought the food was good. It had a nice selection and it was a nice atmosphere. The only down side was the time with the characters, it was very rushed. Of course this seems to be the trend with all the character meals lately. **cough** dining plan **cough**

AEfx

It's a great place. I'm sad it's going away. The breakfast pizza is amazing, and I never thought I'd like such a thing. I've had it elsewhere at WDW, but this was the best and freshest.

Just make sure you ask the wait person for ketchup, if you need it or not. ;)

AEfx

AEfx

Of course this seems to be the trend with all the character meals lately. **cough** dining plan **cough**

This just in...the dining plan is also the cause of Global Warming, unrest in the Middle East, and little baby puppies drowning.

AEfx

Stellajack

any recent photos youd be willing to share?

Let's see now: :slurp: All manner of sweets, waffles/toppings, pancakes, breakfast sausages, bacon, eggs, potatoes, pizza, fruits, and on and on, 'all you care to eat buffet'. Wow, am I getting hungry! We have eaten here three times and it is really great with wonderful character interaction and host/hostess participation. On one occasion here was I was selected along with some family members to ride in the Mickey's Jammin Jungle parade that afternoon. You will definitely not regret this AR.

Oh, almost forgot. My avatar is at the Breakfastosaurus.

BeckyP

This was our FAVORITE character interaction dining! Not only were the characters great...the waiters/waitresses were wonderful!!! Don't want to give away any surprises for you but if you have kids they will love it. Best waitstaff in all of Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom