concept art for restaurant in AK

ToTBellHop

There is alot of debate about when it will open. There was another thread started earlier in the week about this very thing. Check out February 20th under News And Updates.

Is Yak and Yeti just a temporary name until it is actually completed at which point it will be called something else? Did that make sense? Oh no...I've gone crosseyed!:dazzle:
Yak and Yeti is the official name placed on the official sign.

imamouse

QSR? There's an acronym I haven't yet seen here...

But, to answer what I think your question is, Yak and Yeti will offer a sit-down, table service restaurant in addition to counter service options--kinda like several Downtown Disney locations.

QSR = Quick Service Restaurant (commonly called "Counter Service")

iheartdisney91

it really looks really idk.... animal kingdom like. any news on what it is gunna be like?

WOOT WOOT 600th POST!!!:sohappy: :sohappy: :ROFLOL:

Tim G

looks good... but it would be nice if they had a larger concept art so we don't have to stare at it with a microscope

You want it, you got it Sir...

yingandyak1.jpg

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Very perceptive...

The guy asked for a bigger picture...
And gave him exactly what he asked for...

So stop nagging...

Yeah, I thought about blowing it up even further to see if there were any subliminal messages hidden in it !

Jerm

I had not seen it before either.

I love the fact they are keeping the temple and the rock work intact.

J

JikoMarie

Thanks so much to the OP. I hadn't seen this art before. It looks like it fits in well as far as theming goes. It's nice to see AK get some more TS.

i may have missed this somewhere...but when is it opening? i know it said 2007 but is there any exect or tentative date? :shrug:

I remember reading a tentative date for its opening somewhere and wondering if I should make an ADR for our upcoming trip. I don't recall the exact date but we are going at the end of August so it must have been before then.

I like the look of it, but the name sounds far to much like an english pub run by an indain. Surley they could come up with a better name

:ROFLOL: I hadn't thought about this before but you are soooo right!

SewIn2Disney

looks good... but it would be nice if they had a larger concept art so we don't have to stare at it with a microscope

it gets larger if you move your head closer to the screen

Hold down Ctrl and the + sign It will make the screen larger. Keep holding Ctrl and keep clicking the + and it will get larger and larger.

Anyway, I like the way it looks judging by the thumbnail, it looks very tiki-ish. Is that the monkey playground we see in the upper right area?

And down at the bottom, it looks like it says "table service resturant, rock sculpture, bar entry and what looks like QS 1, QS 2, QS 3, QS4.
Does that mean that there will be four quick service locations, kind of like Cosmic Rays, where you can get something different at each spot?

JikoMarie

Hold down Ctrl and the + sign It will make the screen larger. Keep holding Ctrl and keep clicking the + and it will get larger and larger.

Oh my gosh, after all of these years of PC usage, I did not realize that you could do that. It's my new trick! Thanks so much for the tip, SewIn2Disney!

SewIn2Disney

Oh my gosh, after all of these years of PC usage, I did not realize that you could do that. It's my new trick! Thanks so much for the tip, SewIn2Disney!
Did it actually work on your computer? I just found out today that it doesn't work on all computers....maybe it's something to do with the new IE upgrade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom