News Complimentary Annual Passholder Magnet Arriving Soon

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Walt Disney World is teasing a new Annual Passholder Magnet.

IMG_6398.jpg

IMG_6396.jpg

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
What about us out of town AP holders? Will they send them to us? I know they used to, and then they stopped, but we did get one from this year. Just not all of them. Not really fair if you ask me, but of course, Disney saves pennies by letting dollars fly over their heads. Just their way of doing things for several years now.

JohnD

What about us out of town AP holders? Will they send them to us? I know they used to, and then they stopped, but we did get one from this year. Just not all of them. Not really fair if you ask me, but of course, Disney saves pennies by letting dollars fly over their heads. Just their way of doing things for several years now.
Because its themed, probably another one to be picked up in one of the parks.

bmr1591

I do like Oswald. Hope they have it out in time for the JoW previews. I already had a trip planned for MNSSHP the first week of October and would love to pick it up.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Are these available on the black market for people who aren't passholders? :)

Sure, just drive into any WDW parking lot after they are released and look for them on the backs of many cars. Take one, or more. Drive out.

(I'm obviously not advocating theft, but this absolutely happens in and around the Orlando area)

DisneyFanatic12

Sure, just drive into any WDW parking lot after they are released and look for them on the backs of many cars. Take one, or more. Drive out.

(I'm obviously not advocating theft, but this absolutely happens in and around the Orlando area)
It’s crazy! Antenna toppers were the same way…

Many people end up gluing on their magnets to prevent theft, but then you’ve damaged your car… 😞

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom