Trip Report *COMPLETED* OH NO! I've lost my magicband, Im hot and my back is actin up! A September 2015 TR

Hello all!

Well I'm home from WDW and working, SIGH, having major withdrawals... As i stood in my kitchen making my coffee for work this morning, i imagined to be in the POP food court filling my mug for a day in the park. Ahh i can dream :inlove:

We started our countdown just under 180 days and i cant believe how quickly it came and now went :( It was an amazing trip and we will definitely be back!

I am still getting all my photos together and jotting down notes but while my memory is fresh, i thought id start my TR :)

If you would like to read my Pre-Trip plus a little history on my past Disney trips you can read here-
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...eyworld-plus-a-past-trips-mini-report.901740/

Who:
IMG_1870.JPG

Ciara(ME!)-A disneyworld freak, 7th trip to the world, 1st time at UNI
Billy- My amazing boyfriend, His 1st time to FLORIDA ever

When:
September 20th-26th

Where: Stayed in RM 9324 at POP century
Visited every Disney park, both Disney water parks, Universal studios, Islands of adventure and a couple of Disney resorts!

We took lots of pictures, ate lots of food and had a whole lot of fun! Stay tuned :)

38053WDW

We were just not impressed with Universal and do not plan on going back! I loved loved loved the Harry Potter stuff, but the rest was just kind of "meh". It just was not Disney. The tickets were so expensive, and I hated the locker system! The first experience with it at Gringott's I locked my stuff in a locker before selecting "our" locker! I had no idea how it worked. I had to get an employee to help us. They do not give you enough space and everyone goes in with like 5 other family members! We bought a two day ticket, and didn't even go back the second day wasting a HUGE amount of money. It wasn't worth it for us! I hope you guys had a better time!!!

I agree .. or just bad timing - After $700 plus to get us all in for the day .. most thrill rides were broke or going broke (come back passes) - Tired Gringott 3 times (broke down twice) and the last time made it in the seat (YES!) only for it to break down so never got to ride it.

38053WDW

Day 5/Part 2-September 24th 2015
I had never seen new fantasyland so we took our time there after breakfast.

View attachment 120184
View attachment 120186
View attachment 120185
View attachment 120192

We ended up riding the barnstormer because it had like a 5 min wait. I tried to convince billy to get on Little Mermaid but he was not havin it! He wanted a thrill ride to wake him up. Our first fast pass wasn't until like 1230, so that wasn't exactly going to happen soon. We utilized the app instead to find rides with short waits and played around the park for a while, stopping for photo pass often. We were both so happy to be here this day!

View attachment 120189
View attachment 120190
View attachment 120191

We watched philharmonic magic, a favorite of mine! Billy loves Stitch so i knew it was coming and it did...Stitch... Billy agreed after that its terrible but was happy to go on once. Billy has this stitch voice and he is still doing it all the time, even months later haha. I dragged billy onto it's a small world and haunted mansion next. At some point we rode Dumbo too!

View attachment 120187

He loved the hitchhiking ghost! I didn't tell him too many details of things before hand as to not ruin the surprise and it definitely worked! I loved seeing his reactions, like a kid at heart he is! Pirates was suppose to open the next day so we thought we would take a look. There were a bunch of cms outside pirates and they all acted innocent but I just knew something was up.

That great picture moment and the old guy in the green shirt gets right in the middle !

38053WDW

Day 5/Part 5-September 24th 2015
We clearly had a good time drinking because we made it back to MK with only an hour to play! Immediately I saw Tink had a 15 minute wait for her meet n greet. Billy knew how much I wanted to meet tink so we went! Her wait only ended up being about 5 min! So awesome and so glad I can finally say I’ve met her!

View attachment 120697
View attachment 120699

After meeting tink all I remember is running, and thinking why are we running? Ive drank too much for this. We had a fast pass for seven dwarfs so we ran there but it went down, they didn't know how long so they were telling us to check back. I thought we only rode big thunder mountain once but now I see a picture in these outfits, it must have been twice.

View attachment 120698

Oh those mojitos… Now if I think about it I think the parade had just ended so again we ran there. Well after thunder we basically had no time and Billy really wanted on space one more time, more than he wanted dinner. So we were off running again! We discovered in line that we had gotten a free fast pass for seven dwarfs going down. Unfortunately space, the ride we were in line for, wasn’t on the list. We rode space anyway but when we got out it was 930!

View attachment 120701

There was no way we would make another ride and dinner, I wasn’t even sure we would make dinner! We tried hustling to dinner but we didn't make it. We did get this awesome photo thanks to a great photographer and great timing.

View attachment 120700

Since we tried they didn't charge us but I'm still so bummed out about this :( it was our only character meal and we never met Mickey and Minnie :( It was late in Disney time so as far as dinner options there were none, we ended up back in DTD and we got earl of sandwhich. It was delicious but not chef mickeys :( we picked up two more items that we had missed earlier and called it a night.

Great pic on main street ! Should be your Christmas card!

Ciara

Original Poster
We finally edited the GoPro videos from this trip into one video... I know i know its like over a year later but if you care to watch

Hope you enjoy! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom