Columbus Day Weekend Wdw Photo Update

manda0125

BeachClub1 said:
Also I forgot to add THE DISNEY MAGICAL EXPRESS GREETERS ARE STILL PRESENT WHERE THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN IN THE TERMINAL right after the security checkpoint, where they have been since the servce started.
(i.e."They Haven't gotton booted out of the terminal yet" for those of you who dont know about the controversy, the taxi drivers, Mears, exct. want them out because they think the get an unfair advantage.)

When I flew in 2 weeks ago, there were no greeters in the airport. I went downstairs to the check in and asked if there was someone waiting for us. The the CM said no, that they don't have greeters upstairs anymore.
That week I was in Disney there were tons of break downs. I had to be evacuated off of Thunder Mt. (That was a first for me.) I almost got evacuated off of Pirates, and Splash broke down while I was in line. I was alittle nervous to go on a ride by myself after all that:) But I still had tons of fun,

Bizarra

Didn't see any breakdowns but ...

PoTC was down for a few minutes Saturday at one point. Was getting my last hurrah rides in, as I was leaving Sunday.

But the parks were packed. For off season, it was really busy. Did get to do everything I wanted (Was there for 10 days..also visiting friends who I stayed with) but the crowds were crazy.

But over all, I did not see any ride breakdowns on my own. Glad I missed those. LOL (Granted Test Track and Mission:Space aren't my cup of tea anyway so I wouldn't have missed them if they were down) But I did get to ride Splash Mtn. only once.

Did have one tragic realization while I was there though... LOL After riding Thunder Mountain, I came off it, really nauseous. *sniff* I don't want to be too old for Roller Coasters. And its one of my favorites too. :(

bummer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom