Columbia harbor house

PhilharMagician

^Glad I missed that! :oops::D

Love LTT. Simple tuna sandwich is great and a change from the burgers and fries. I also love the Lighthouse which is the hummus sandie.

EOD K9

I am a fan of their tuna sandwich on multi-grain bread.
i-dont-always-h8wwbt.jpg

GVentola

I didn't realize so many people loved Columbia Harbour House as much as I do! It's my fave restaurant at Magic Kingdom--not fave counter service restaurant as opposed to full service restaurant, but fave out of ALL restaurants there. I love the nautical atmosphere, the chicken, the bridge where you can eat between Fantasyland and Liberty Square, even the smell that someone else complained about.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Great place to eat (both atmosphere and food) and the lines of people to prove it.
CHH has become our last day lunch tradition. My son recently went vegetarian and they have a couple of delicious options in that department as well.

ABQ

I've never had the lobster roll there - maybe I need to try it next time!
It's not bad. Not downtown Portland, Maine awesome, but not bad. Also, like many other things on the menu, NOT fried. Look closer and there's much more on their menu for meals than just shrimp and chicken nuggets.

I go at least once every trip love the Anchors Aweigh tuna sandwich. It's a nice change from the rest of the menus at QS places. Love going upstairs and like the others have commented sitting at the bridge and watching people walk by. It can get pretty busy right at lunch nice to go for late lunch or early dinner now that it stays open later.

Disnee4Me

Why has no one mentioned how great the salmon is? What a healthy alternative that is. I really enjoyed it. CHH is a must for our family.

Weather_Lady

We had lunch there on our last visit. It was peak lunch time, and although the line to order was lengthy (it did move quite fast once we took the plunge and hopped in), and the downstairs areas were jam-packed with people, the upstairs seating area was only half-full, and relatively cool and quiet. I had a lobster roll, which I loved. We're not from New England, so lobster of any kind is a rare treat for me, and this roll had a generous amount of not-overcooked lobster in it, and was nicely toasted. I also had a lemonade slushy (refreshing, but tasted like fake lemon flavoring rather than actual lemon - I'd get something different next time) and a tasty blueberry cobbler for dessert.

All in all, it was one of the best counter-service meals we've had at WDW, in terms of quality and value, and the upstairs seating is almost a well-kept secret.

Sans Souci

Add me to the CHH love fest. I love the hummus sandwich and the tuna sandwich. I always try to get a table at the window to over look the walkway, too. :)

MRGEFF

It is my favorite QS place in MK! I love the Anchors Aweigh tuna sandwich or the fried shrimp platter! The food is so good. We like to sit upstairs where it is nice and quiet.. get a table by the window and just people watch and enjoy our food.
I love the Anchors Aweigh too! I get it every time. It's a tradition with us to go there on our first day at WDW, sit upstairs and enjoy being in the magic. You sound just like us.

parkhopper1213

What is everyone's take on Columbia harbor house we have not been overly thrilled with any sit down dinner restaurants I can't say BOG I have not been their. So we were thinking of just doing Columbia harbor house.
If you go there for lunch before 11:30 it can be very pleasant. We love the shrimp plate and chowder! Great change from burgers. Wish they would have lemons or lemon juice- it is a fish place....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom