College Program

Lionking

Original Poster
I will be doing the college program this fall I was just wandering if anyone else on here would be doing the same

PhantomPhan

My cousin was doing the college program and just recently quit because they were working him like 50 or 60 hours a week and weren't supposed to be. He worked at a restaurant in Downtown Disney.

I hope you enjoy your experience though! I think it would be awesome to do that for a summer.

steveshady

hey guys, i hate to change the topic. but I dont know where else to go, it's my first post (yay for me), how do i create my own topic. again, sorry guys.

PhantomPhan

No problem, if you are on the main page with all the topics listed, up towards the top left of the list, you'll see a blue button that says "new thread" or something to that effect. Click it and the rest should go just like you're adding a post to an existing topic, which you already know how to do.

nate_dakparking

i did the college program last year (jan20-aug21) and it was the best thing ive ever done! I learned soo much about people and how to make a dinner with only spaghetti noodles and various condiments. (wierd i know but hey, there wasnt much of a cash flow cause i spent it all on stuff from the parks) Im actually going down next week to visit one of my friends i met while i was there. Shes "friends" with some characters at mgm (or now disney studios??) Im really excited but anyway, yeah the progam is worth it. Im actualy going to be the campus rep for my school starting in august so im all for it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom