college program fall 07

jroc4

Original Poster
hey i'm doing the college program this fall 07 and was wondering how many people are doing the same for the fall , and if anyone can be a help and give me some advice on the internship (what to look forward to, etc.). oh by the way i will be arriving on 8/13/07 as a merchandise cast member. thanks

I am:wave: I arrive Aug 22 (lifeguard), although I'll be there a few days before just to have fun at the parks. I'm not a former CP, so I can't tell you exactly what to look forward to... but for me, I'm looking forward to meeting lots and lots of new friends, being able to go to WDW everyday if I want to-even on days off, going to the beach, going to DTD, working, using the gym in the apartment, just stuff like that!!! I come from a small town in VA where there is absolutely NOTHING to do but go to the river in the summer or sled in the winter, and get drunk (I don't do that.. seriously)... so I'm VERY excited to have some nightlife activities going on now!!

tiggerlover55

I also arrive August 22nd! I will be leaving Ohio early the 20th to arrive in daytona for the night and will most likely spending the day somewhere on property the 21st!!!

jroc4

Original Poster
well i am very excited as well. i am so excited to meet new people as well, hang out, see the beautiful city of orlando, work @ WDW, and just have a blast you know. i will be arriving 8/13 as a merchandise cast member, i hope that i live in vista way apartments, i hope to keep in contact with you until our arrival dates so we can keep heads up on each other you know. how many people are coming from your school? there are around 20 - 25 coming from my school.

I don't know and haven't heard of one person coming from my school other than me... kind of weird huh? But then again it's just a community college. I just graduated high school last month and I dual enrolled my jr. and sr. year at my local CC. A lot of people from my town don't care about Disney too much. Idiots...haha

jroc4

Original Poster
I don't know and haven't heard of one person coming from my school other than me... kind of weird huh? But then again it's just a community college. I just graduated high school last month and I dual enrolled my jr. and sr. year at my local CC. A lot of people from my town don't care about Disney too much. Idiots...haha

that alright, jus go back home braging about how much fun you had and they will start to care about the program then. lol. i am so ready to go to orlando do, i am keeping track of the days i have left until i go. i hope to see you soon and maybe we both can do something together when we arrive in orlando in august, you know. you can also email if you want to, my email address is j_ricks4@yahoo.com, talk to you later, bye and have a great day

joanna71985

Unfortunately my 3-month program ends Aug 10, but I will be staying a couple nights at the GF!!:sohappy: I am currently doing custodial at Epcot.

crallen06

hey i'm doing the college program this fall 07 and was wondering how many people are doing the same for the fall , and if anyone can be a help and give me some advice on the internship (what to look forward to, etc.). oh by the way i will be arriving on 8/13/07 as a merchandise cast member. thanks

I will be there on the 13th as well and I am doing Operations. Maybe we should try and meet sometime that day. Hope to see you down there:sohappy: .

hey! i'll be there august 22nd for operations! im looking forward to working, taking disney classes and volunteering!! yes, this is my semester of hardcore resume building! and i'm the ONLY person from the university of kansas going!!! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!!!!! and ashleigh shut the heck up, we both know you wont use the gym :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom