College Program Discounts

WDWFigment

Original Poster
I did a search for CP discounts, and all I could find was regular CM stuff. Some people said the discounts work the same way, but I wondered if there is 'official' information about what the discounts are for the Summer/Fall CP? Are any additional discounts offered during the Holiday season? What about for hard ticket events?

Thanks!

Mecha Figment

cps get the same discounts as regualr cast memebers do. over the holidays such as Christmas you get 40% off merchandise. When you get down there you'll get access to the portal... i'm sorry the HUB they changed the name and i hate it. But on there is a link all nice and big that will take you to what your discounts are. I honestly dont' know what all they are myself.

Bug715

I remember that after I accepted I could look at a page that told about the discounts. I just found it as I was looking around the site.

joanna71985

cps get the same discounts as regualr cast memebers do. over the holidays such as Christmas you get 40% off merchandise. When you get down there you'll get access to the portal... i'm sorry the HUB they changed the name and i hate it. But on there is a link all nice and big that will take you to what your discounts are. I honestly dont' know what all they are myself.

I'm not really too happy with what happened to the Portal myself.

Scar Junior

Also, all Disney employees get discounts at lots of random places around Central Florida. I even got 20% off at Ron Jon's surf shop at Cocoa Beach! Rule of thumb, whenever you're at a register... ask!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom