College Program Alumni

TURKEY

Original Poster
I'm just curious to know exactly how many CP alumni we have that visit this site.

If you are an alumni, please reply. Also state when you were on the program, what you did, and if you are currently or a former campus rep.

Thanks.

TURKEY

Original Poster
Originally posted by Angelique
I'm an alumni.. info is in my sig and .. I'm not a campus rep because I go to a school they do not recruit at :(.

They don't recruit at my school either, but I am still a campus representative. You should be able to become a campus rep if you want to. All you need to do is apply, even if they say you can't be one.

Lhriangel

Really? cools.... I think I'll make a point to do that. When I'm not so tired and can think straight. Now I know there are more CP alumni's around somewhere.. where'd they go?

Irrawaddy Erik

Hiya turkeyleg
I'm a 2001 Fall Advantage from Fantasyland/Toontown Opps/Attractions. I'm going back in May (YAY) and July (DOUBLE YAY)

have a great big beautiful day

MKCustodial

Well, in a way, I was a CP, though from the International Program, but I guess I still qualify as an alumnum! :lol:

Besides, I was the first Brazilian Custodial! That's gotta count for something, huh?? :p

By the way, are you guys all registered to that alumni hangout site? It's so cool, it allows you to keep track of fellow CPs who were there with you.

Smitty

My name is Keith Smith. I was there in the Fall of 2000. Vista Way 903 baby! I worked as a Conductor on the WDW Railroad at MK mostly, but I also did a lot of PAC and drove the vehicles on Main St. USA.

Right now I am a Campus Rep, and I'm waiting to hear from Disney about the Advanced Internship I applied for. I'm graduating in a month so my fingers are crossed! Wish me luck!

wbboy29

I wish you luck smitty. i am also waiting to here back from them. i just applied for the fall advantage program. my fingures are crossed.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Smitty
My name is Keith Smith. I was there in the Fall of 2000. Vista Way 903 baby! I worked as a Conductor on the WDW Railroad at MK mostly, but I also did a lot of PAC and drove the vehicles on Main St. USA.

Right now I am a Campus Rep, and I'm waiting to hear from Disney about the Advanced Internship I applied for. I'm graduating in a month so my fingers are crossed! Wish me luck!

hey I think I've seen your posts on Disney Alumni!

joefox97

Walt Disney World College Program Central

Calling all former CP'ers!

I'm trying to create a place to have a central place to advertise their pages and to tell their stories. I've got the website started, but I need links and stories to add to it. I'm going on my first CP starting May 29th, 2002, so I'll have some stories of my own, but I'd love to hear yours too

Come on by [link erased due to TOS] and take a peek. We're just getting started, but it's like Good Times - we're going to be BIG. ;-)

[message from moderator]
click on the button labeled WWW to access the link. Currently, TOS does not allow for the posting ouf outside links. Sorry guys.

MKCustodial

Re: Walt Disney World College Program Central

Originally posted by joefox97

I'm trying to create a place to have a central place to advertise their pages and to tell their stories. I've got the website started, but I need links and stories to add to it. I'm going on my first CP starting May 29th, 2002, so I'll have some stories of my own, but I'd love to hear yours too

Come on by and take a peek. We're just getting started, but it's like Good Times - we're going to be BIG. ;-)

Congrats, it looks very professional! :animwink: Here's the address to my page:

[message from the moderator]
click on the button labeled WWW- TOS does not permit the posting of other links. Sorry guys.

Lhriangel

Re: Walt Disney World College Program Central

Originally posted by joefox97

Come on by and take a peek. We're just getting started, but it's like Good Times - we're going to be BIG. ;-)

*rolls her eyes at Joe* Nice to have you on the site but... um... yeah lol. *smiles sweetly* I don't think advertising is a good idea hon. We do need more people who are former cp here cause *sniffles* it seems to just be a few of us.

WendyDarling

Hey!

I am an alumni. I was there spring 2001, doing custodial at MK. And I am going back for Fall Advantage 2002. The brainwashing must have worked really good on me. :p

MKCustodial

Re: Hey!

Originally posted by WendyDarling
I am an alumni. I was there spring 2001, doing custodial at MK. And I am going back for Fall Advantage 2002. The brainwashing must have worked really good on me. :p

Hey, where have you been?? :D Long time no see...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom