Collecting tickets for Mnsshp

nicnic

Hi, I am going to be booking our tickets for Mnsshp soon and was looking at the 'will call' collection option.
We are from the UK so I am trying to avoid the $25 delivery!

My question is,maybe a silly one, but if I book now, will they still be there to collect come October?
Also do you get hard tickets or print outs as if you were going to do e-ticket?

And another question, do you know what time guest relations opens, does it open at say 8am on a EMH morning?
We need to collect our Disney tickets at the parks and our first morning is at DHS at 8am.

Thanks.

MattyFresh

Only question I can really answer is that the tickets come in the mail and resemble a swipe card. So its not something you print off the computer and take with you.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Hi, I am going to be booking our tickets for Mnsshp soon and was looking at the 'will call' collection option.

My question is,maybe a silly one, but if I book now, will they still be there to collect come October?

Yes, of course!

Upvote 0

Rook26

And another question, do you know what time guest relations opens, does it open at say 8am on a EMH morning?
We need to collect our Disney tickets at the parks and our first morning is at DHS at 8am.

Thanks.

We did MNSSHP 2009 and are doing MNSSHP 2010 and we were able to get eTickets to print out at home. Last year we just brought our eticket (with a barcode) to the area between the castle and tomorrowland. A CM had a portable scanner, scanned our eTicket and we were given a bracelet, map and trick-or-treat bag in return.

I don't see why they wouldn't make eTickets available to the UK as well.

Upvote 0

s.ollie

I'm going this year and choose the e-ticket option and just printed them out when i purchased them, Ive done this twice previously for MVMCP and had no problem in the park, i think this is your best option for MNSSHP.

Upvote 0

mp2bill

Thanks.

You can either print them out or pick them up. Also, I could be wrong, but I think that guest relations doesn't open until the park opens to everybody. I'd just call your resort and they may be able to answer the question for you.

Upvote 0

kerrie

ok i was told when i went in may and picked up my MNSSHP tickets that I could leave them until sept they remine in the system until pick up. but i got mine anyway because i aslo bought a friends and she wanted ers. they are like the regular park tickets not key kard park tickets. the will call is open when the park is open. you should beable to get it at any will call at any of the parks since your in a computer then they print them right there.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

I did the "will call" for Christmas Party tickets last year. They were not a hard plastic ticket like you get if they come in the mail - they still had character pictures but were cardboard.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom