Collecting rare WDW music

Bairstow

Original Poster
Originally posted by TinkerBell9988
Does anyone have El Rio Del Tiempo? I can't find it on Audiogalaxy or Kazaa. If you do, you can email it to me at ericaxox@bellsouth.net Thanx a bunch if you can!:D

Just go onto Audiogalaxy and do a search for "el rio del tiempo" and an MP3 of the entire ride should come up.

wishiwere@wdw

I don't think email would be such a good idea:animwink: The MP3 is 18.6 megs which is rather large for email. Hopefully you were able to find it on audiogalaxy!

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
Just saying

Just saying that the "Waterfall Music" that takes place in Tomorrowland near the old skylift waterfall station in tomorrowland is the best. In fact, I think that it occurs in all of tomorrowland.

Swaping MP3 Files

Well, How can we swap these files? I use win MX which I assume is the same as Audiogalaxy. I don't have AOL IM but I have YahooIM jerryschauer...

iggyboo

does anyone know where i can download wav files or mp3 that are available using webtv(i know it sucks),i love listening to disney music,especially from the rides but i am very limited because of webtv,any help would be appreciated,you can e-mail me at iggyboo91472@hotmail.com if you have any information that can help me
thanks

DCA Fan

I have about 1.4GB of Disney Music, but very few seriously "rare" clips, mainly b/c I don't use any file trading programs.

Some stuff people have asked about:
1) True Colors from HISTA is avaliable from http://www.soundofmagic.com
2) El Rio Del Tiempo is avaliable on Popkid's FTP, go to the Digital Media forum to find it. (See "Ride Videos")

General Grizz

Ja, I uploaded El Rio :) It's the "good one"...

Just calculated...I have about 200 Hours of Disney audio. IM me...feel free. I have had baout 8 people IM me today from the forums, and it's fun to send y'all soundtracks. :D

TinkerBell9988

Ok thanx for your help. I found El Rio on KazAa anyway. I dont know if its the "good one" or not, but its fine for me. It didnt take that long to download, like 2 minutes. But now Im happy! :D

DarkImage4

My wife & I have just begun compiling WDW music etc. and we use WINMX and are doing pretty well with it. The other day my wife got a "cover" of "Grim Grinning Ghosts" by the Barenaked Ladies. At least I think thats who it is:hammer: , it's early, I've been at work for over an hour now & I'm still :snore: .

Todd

WeirdOne

Re: Just counted

Originally posted by millercv
A lot of Tokyo/Paris stuff

Hey, maybe you can help me. I have been looking forever and ever for the Paris and Tokyo versions of Fantasy In The Sky and the regualr Tokyo version of Fantasy In The Sky. The Christmas versions are jazzy and spiced up. And the main song in both is "White Christmas" I think. There is a lady singing. Is there anyting anyone can help me with these, but mainly millercv 'cause he said he has a alot of Paris/Tokyo stuff. Thanks! I have part of The Little Mermaid Show from TDS if anyone wants (straight off the official soundtrack.) - The WeirdOne :D

Bdis86

Account Suspended
Ok, here are some songs I'm looking for:

Disney-MGM Studios Exit Music
Living with the Land Boat Ride line cue loop
Who Wants to be a Millionare theme song
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
Adventureland Caribbean Plaza Music loop

DCA Fan

Disney MGM Exit and Mr Toad are avaliable on Sound of Magic.
Adventureland is avaliable on popkid's FTP. Attached is the theme to the US WWTBAM (not as good as UK version, if you want UK version, PM me).

Attachments

• whowantstobeamillionaire.mp3
    451.4 KB · Views: 111

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
HISTA

Thanks everybody for all of your help in finding all of these great music titles from the Disney parks! Audiogalaxy has a lot of what you guys say that you need/want. THEREFORE, AUDIOGALAXY RULES!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom