Coffee & Coffee Makers at the Values?

awallaceunc

Are coffee makers provided in the All-Star hotels? I seem to remember reading someone saying that here, but I can't find the thread now, and I don't remember from my stays there. If so, are packs of coffee and/or sugar provided as well? Thanks! :)

-Aaron

rolm

Back in March 2003, we stayed at the All Star Music, and it had no coffee maker. We've been staying at moderates lately which have a 4-5 cup coffee maker. We brought our Starbucks, filters, and our own sugar (you can get that from hotel cafe).

Coronado provides a fridge for the milk, some of the other resorts charge you for the fridge. You could probably pick up a small maker and take it with you.

Need that coffee.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

NO coffee makers at the Values! :(

As you mentioned, though, it is nice to have refridgerators and coffee makers at the Moderates now!!! :sohappy:

You could actually buy a coffee maker at Wal-Mart when you get down there for under $10 and just toss it after your week is up if you need to!

:wave:

Upvote 0

righttrack

Good coffee is extremely important to me. I travel with my own coffee and a french press. I boil water in the hotel coffeemaker and put it in my french press and I have decent coffee that way. I cannot handle the Nescrapee stuff they are now serving.

Upvote 0

disneyhope

I must concur with the rest who have stated that Value resorts do not have coffeemakers; however, this does not mean you have to go without! Someone mentioned that you could bring your own, which is a good option. Another idea, which I have done, is to purchase the refillable mugs. They are $11.99 (I think) and depending on how long you're down there, you can definitely get your money's worth. The only trick is sweet talking a member of your group into walking to the food court in the morning to allow you to drink it in your room... ;)

Upvote 0

Richie248

Morning Coffee

I love the refillable mugs they are worth every penny, however an in room coffee maker would make the mornings so much easier. I was never a fan of going down to the lobby to grab a coffee (lazy I know). I would much rather brew some coffee and sit in my bed and watch Resort Television. Any chnace they Disney would install and in-room cappuccino machine??? :lol:

Upvote 0

MKCP 1985

disneyhope said:
Another idea, which I have done, is to purchase the refillable mugs. They are $11.99 (I think) and depending on how long you're down there, you can definitely get your money's worth. The only trick is sweet talking a member of your group into walking to the food court in the morning to allow you to drink it in your room... ;)
And a big trick that is, too! I am not sure David Copperfield could pull that off with my family.

Richie, as Wilderness Lodge is a deluxe, you will be taken care of with your coffee and 'fridge.

Upvote 0

MKCP 1985

Richie248 said:
I love the refillable mugs they are worth every penny, however an in room coffee maker would make the mornings so much easier. I was never a fan of going down to the lobby to grab a coffee (lazy I know). I would much rather brew some coffee and sit in my bed and watch Resort Television. Any chnace they Disney would install and in-room cappuccino machine??? :lol:
And don't forget that at the values, the lobby is not in the same building as your room, so to get that coffee you've got to hike to another building. That is a lot of fun when it is raining, I can tell you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom