Coca-Cola Store at Disney Springs

Communicore

The workers here sure love to pull a Sam's. They put up the chairs right away and close like asap even though there's still people drinking. I also don't like how the freestyle machine cup has a RFID and limited to 5 refills. Oh well, whatever...

Kman101

The place seems to be pretty popular. Healthy crowds, but of course it is a holiday week. I thought they had an incredible selection of Coca Cola themed stuff to purchase if you are into it. Staff was super friendly too. Of course they could have had more than one poor girl manning the row of registers ... but the line was never bad. They also have checkouts on the second floor. I never made it to the bar and the polar bear had a nice line. A very nice addition.

mm121

The workers here sure love to pull a Sam's. They put up the chairs right away and close like asap even though there's still people drinking. I also don't like how the freestyle machine cup has a RFID and limited to 5 refills. Oh well, whatever...

thats really really dumb that the coke store would limit usage of their freestyle machine

i thought the whole purpose of this place was to get people to feel good about high fructose corn syrup and forget how bad their products are for our health

disclaimer: i do enjoy a coke/pepsi from time to time, the key is moderation

MuteSuperstar

So I've never been to this place, are the only options from those horrible Freestyle machines or do they still have some real fountains where the drinks actually taste like they are supposed to?

Cmdr_Crimson

So I've never been to this place, are the only options from those horrible Freestyle machines or do they still have some real fountains where the drinks actually taste like they are supposed to?

The upstairs beverage bar is pretty decent...Think of it as a Better alternative to Club Cool in Epcot with a broader menu..
37688dead5f9d7e0c3df45970b2bf345.jpg

MuteSuperstar

"Freestyle Experience"....hahaha. Yes experience soft drinks that taste absolutely nothing like they are supposed to.

Otherwise though, yeah menu looks nice. and reasonably priced.

Last edited:

The Pho

The bar has many different styles of the packaging. So you can get glass bottles, aluminum bottles, freestyle, fountain, etc.
Great for sampling just how important packaging is to a drink.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom