Would you visit "Coaster Kingdom" if it was built

• YES

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • NO

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Legacy

I'm sorry, Disney's Coaster Kingdom is about as UN-Disney as you can get. Don't get me wrong, I love my roller coasters... but I would much rather have Disney working on one or two smaller coasters that are well-themed and fun then have them throw a lot of crappy designs together. And if Disney did build this, that is what it would be. Maybe one or two awesome, and re-ridable coasters, but they all wouldn't be spectacular. I would much rather go on one Space Mountain then a Boomerang, Shuttle Loop and Corkscrew copy in one day.

Rider

You haven't been on any good coasters then. Boomarangs and shuttle loopers are some of the least respected coaster types.

ToTBellHop

A coaster kingdom simply would not work in Florida. As I have said multiple times in past posts, central florida has thunderstorms every day in the summer, which causes all coasters and attractions involving tall structures to close--which would mean this entire park would close, ing off every guest in the park, especially those who had already waited 2 hours to get on a ride. Coaster parks belong in Ohio, where it doesn't rain nearly as much...and that's where they are!

WDWFREAK53

I would go because I love coasters but ya know something...I don't think I could go to a park with JUST rollercoasters...I need more. Believe it or not...in my opinion...if you've rode one coaster, you've rode them all. Granted, some are better than others, but the concept is NOTHING NEW. If the coasters were themed and told a story or involved you in a plot...then I'd love it!!! Rock N Rollercoaster kinda lacks this (in my opinion...I mean, the story is great...but the actual coaster (apart from the launch) is pretty old hat)

njchris65

I am a coaster fanatic. But too many coasters at Disney just ruins the imagination. To me, the disney magic is in the imagination and wonder and the future of things. Too many fast thrill rides just cannot have that. You cannot stop and smell the roses on coasters. What will I do on a loop? Watch animatronics for a split second?

goofyfan13

I love coasters and would love Disney to do a park with a few coasters in it. Nothing on the lines of Cedar Point or Kings Island obviously but maybe with 3, possibly 4 quality coasters. The rest of the park could be all of the other types of shows and rides that Disney creates so well. Anyway I don't even see a reason for a new park going up within the next ten years.

TwilightRocker

I think that it would be awesome for Disney to build a new park with thrill rides. It would make sense for them to keep up because of competition from thrill parks in the area. However, a coaster filled park would be a mistake because the designs for the tracks would have been rushed. I think that a park with 2 or 3 big thrill coasters would do nicely. Of course, the theming would have to be remarkable to keep with the Disney heritage. Personally, I'd like to see a floorless coaster called "Ursula" (after the Little Mermaid villain) be built. And an added bonus would be if most of the ride were underwater. The track would be surrounded by a see-through tube so that it looks like you're speeding through the water. Seems far-fetched but with Disney anythings possible. I think a coaster like that would be awesome. I've actually drawn designs for this coaster and when I'm an Imagineer you can bet that I'll present these designs of mine to Disney. I think it's time for Disney to make just a few thrill rides along with their classic dark rides, etc.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
I would love to go to a park with all different type of coasters. If there is one thing Disney is missing is good rollercoasters. I love Disney but they do not have enough coasters.

FanofDinsey1981

Originally posted by disneyman15
I would love to go to a park with all different type of coasters. If there is one thing Disney is missing is good rollercoasters. I love Disney but they do not have enough coasters.

I agree!

they should do a bunch of em' indoors. that would be cool. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom