CM's?

Dementia

Original Poster
Just wondering how many people that use this site are former or current cast members of WDW?

psst : any (former/present) cast members feel free post your info :D

Shrike

Bear Country Custodial Sweeper - '84-'85
New Orleans Square / Frontierland Custodial Sweeper - '85-'86 (Best job in the park, hands down)
New Orleans Square Food Service Host (Seasonal) - '86-'88 (best money)

LSUxStitch

CP from Spring Advantage '03!! RESCUE RANGER at EPCOT

I'm kind of seasonal, I have been back, and trying to work a couple of weeks this summer. :)

tk421-sw

Shrike said:
Bear Country Custodial Sweeper - '84-'85
New Orleans Square / Frontierland Custodial Sweeper - '85-'86 (Best job in the park, hands down)
New Orleans Square Food Service Host (Seasonal) - '86-'88 (best money)

I wasn't born most of the time you worked there! haha lol

amfail20

LSUxStitch said:
CP from Spring Advantage '03!! RESCUE RANGER at EPCOT

I'm kind of seasonal, I have been back, and trying to work a couple of weeks this summer. :)

DITTO RANGIES ROCK!!! DITTO DITTO... and yes I am a big Dork!

tk421-sw

Shrike said:
As if I needed any help feeling old...:animwink:

haha, just kiddin, we'll all young at heart! Thanks. And I hope to be picked out of the character pool sometime this summer, I called and made sure I was still in it and everything and it's all set, so we can only hope!

Shrike

tk421-sw said:
haha, just kiddin, we'll all young at heart! Thanks. And I hope to be picked out of the character pool sometime this summer, I called and made sure I was still in it and everything and it's all set, so we can only hope!

Best of luck to you! Working for the Mouse was a great experience for me, and I'm sure it will be for you too. :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom