CMs that you have seen forever

Fritz_and_Ernst

Original Poster
Has anyone seen the lady that has worked at the Columbia Harbor House forever? She is a cashier and one of the nicest cms everytime we go. I forget her name, but she told she has worked for the company for 30 years and at the Columbia Harbor House since the 80's. Does anyone know anyone else that you have seen everytime you go? Also, there is a server at the Plaza that has been there the last few times we ate there. I believe she said she was from China, but once again my memory is failing me. She is a really good server, and is very Disneylike.

barnum42

Neel Tyree of the Dapper Dans, whilst he was not there on the park's opening day, he's joined within the first couple of years and is still going strong.

TheBig2er

There is a guy who works at TOT and is actually in a video I purchased about all 4 parks, forget the name. He is really into his character, very doom and gloom. We have sene him on our last 3 trips which spans a few years. The guy is what every CM should aspire to. Always performing. dont know his name but the guy is pure class, a Legend.

AllThatsJoey

TheBig2er said:
There is a guy who works at TOT and is actually in a video I purchased about all 4 parks, forget the name. He is really into his character, very doom and gloom. We have sene him on our last 3 trips which spans a few years. The guy is what every CM should aspire to. Always performing. dont know his name but the guy is pure class, a Legend.

Hmmm, I wonder if this is the same guy I was going to mention. I remember I saw this one TOT cm for the first time about 5 or 6 years ago and I know he was there last time I went in Oct. of 04. Anyways he's always there when Sara and I go on TOT. Then there is Officer Edwin Seidman, one of the streetmosphere performers at MGM. My fiance and I have a long running inside joke with him where we make him say "Ranger Crane" in a really funny voice. The ranger crane thing originated as a stupid inside joke between me, my fiance, and a friend of ours.

-Joey

crazycalf

Michael in the barber shop
There are 2 people in Zawadi in AKL we see every year
and the older man who is a greeter outside of the Grand Floridian.

And of Course, Mickey is always in the judges tent

SGT623

TheBig2er said:

WOW! This was the first guy to pop in my head when I saw this thread! The man was BRILLIANT! I would reride the ride just to see him preform. I'd really like to know if he is still with the company as I have not seen him on my last few trips. He deserves his own site as much as Maynard!

jakeman

Michelle, the security guard at the Poly, We go to Kona every couple of weeks and she is always there.

Also Michael in the barber shop. It was nice to see a familar face when I would get my hair cut there as a CM.

PBarton

There is also the Main Street Piano player of course... although I have no idea what is name is though:eek: .

We have visited WDW 6 times since 96 and always sit at the seated area outside Casey's to listen to him, we have also spoken to him several times and found him to be very approachable - he always asks us for a song request... Last time he played GBB tomorrow for us, several times faster than the usual of course:D .

I know of 2 Main Street Piano players, the one I am refering to is the one with glasses, if that helps??

Can someone please help me out with his name / are there any websites with more info - it would be very much appreciated.

surfsupdon

SGT623 said:
WOW! This was the first guy to pop in my head when I saw this thread! The man was BRILLIANT! I would reride the ride just to see him preform. I'd really like to know if he is still with the company as I have not seen him on my last few trips. He deserves his own site as much as Maynard!

I believe that bellhop was TJ--does he do something creepy with his eyes? I got a picture with him last January.

Also, a CM who has worked at Old Port Royale Food Court since '88. I am so upset I cannot think of her name right now, but she is so pleasant and always remembers my sister and I on our subsequent visits. We grew up at Caribbean Beach, and it's great seeing familiar faces.

PixyDust

Michel the barber

Bor...or Rob at the Hoop

Also, we've had THE SAME waitress for breakfast at 1900 Park Fare since we started going there in 2001. (7 times!!!) Now, when we sit in her area (and we don't even request her) she looks at me, and I say, "Hey! we got you again! Yea!"

SIR90210

The dude at the omelet station in Crystal Palace. Two of the last three times I've eaten there, he was doing the jon. The name escapes me right now, but he's about 6' - 6'2", maybe in his 50's, lean and makes a GREAT omelet! :slurp:

To the omelets, of course...

Wilt Dasney

surfsupdon said:
I believe that bellhop was TJ--does he do something creepy with his eyes? I got a picture with him last January.

TJ was my trainer when I worked at ToT 2 years ago. He was on the Tower opening team in '94, and he's popped up in a couple of Travel Channel specials along the way. Great CM...really gets the role, and knows practically everything there is to know about the attraction, which is to say a ton.

SGT623

Wilt Dasney said:
TJ was my trainer when I worked at ToT 2 years ago. He was on the Tower opening team in '94, and he's popped up in a couple of Travel Channel specials along the way. Great CM...really gets the role, and knows practically everything there is to know about the attraction, which is to say a ton.

At least now I know his name, and google turned up a pic on Mouseplanet:

http://www.mouseinfo.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=1604&cat=516&page=1

I'd love to learn more, and find out if he is still working at ToT today.

figmentfan

There is this CM that I see everytime I go to WDW............

He has a big face with a tail and two big ears, Mic--- something, his name escapes me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

figmentfan

Just joking....................

But, there is a CM that I saw at Soarin' and his name is Eric something, and I remember seeing at another attraction at Epcot.

Also the CM at Yakatori House, a short little old lady has been there for years. I think she is the manager of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom