CM's Flirting With Guests

mac388

I think that if you're a CM, it's kinda don't ask don't tell-I mean, look at the College Program! My boyfriend's roommate was checking off states (including an unfortunate incident in which he was in his bedroom with Kentucky when Missouri came knocking on the door).
I've known of many different accounts where CMs have flirted, but I don't remember there being any specific policy, just watch your steps!

crowdcontroltap

Well, lets see..hmmmm cant remember any rule about not being able to date the guests. I have once with a girl that worked at Sea World and was visiting Epcot...we started talking and were interested in each other and I asked her out and she said yes. As far as CM's dating other CM's there are no rules really, not that I can think of. I dated a girl that I used to work with and went out with alot of different others.

WDWFanatic

I thought it was only sexual harassment if you worked togther?
I figured any other place it was called a guy who doesent understand the word no.
Most men think harass is two words.

I also think dating a cast member would be a turn on.

wild01ride

Originally posted by mac388
My boyfriend's roommate was checking off states (including an unfortunate incident in which he was in his bedroom with Kentucky when Missouri came knocking on the door).

"....in different area codes...!" :lol:

kvan

I don’t mind if they flirt…as long as they don’t hold up everyone.. like one CM did in Paris
He made everyone wait for more than five minutes, until he got the girls telephone..

:rolleyes: :lol: :lol:

Piebald

What about characters flirting with guests? heh I've witnessed that many times. Once Chip and Dale started fighting over two pretty hot young ladies and they even got on the floor and started to arm wrestle (this went on for a good 15 minutes)....and another time me and my family were getting our picture taken with Max and he pushed me out of the picture and put his arm around my sister. haha.

SpongeScott

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
I'd be happy if a CM flirted with me...heck, I'd be happy if any guy flirted with me....:lol:
*clears throat*
What's a nice girl like you doing in a forum like this?

How was that?:animwink:

WDWFREAK53

I'd be happy if a CM flirted with me...heck, I'd be happy if any guy flirted with me....:lol:

*walks up to Cutey*

So...come here often? and...if so...it looks like I'm gonna start coming here often...

Can I buy you a drink?

:animwink:

Maria

As a former CM, if a guest flirted with me, I was extremely cautious. I did flirt back if I found him cute, but I do have brains... I also was on the clock and my job was first. My role was to be nice to guests, so I was by flirting back or accepting the compliment, but in most cases, nothing else... I would give them the same amount of time I gave to other guests without interfering with my job.

As for me flirting with guests, see above. :animwink:

I had other CM´s flirt with me, some of them I dated, but others I feared about...

Tim G

Now we all know what your face looks like :lol: LOL :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist....:D :D

JOKE JOKE JOKE

Don't hit me...

PhotoDave219

Originally posted by mkt
as a CM, if you flirt with a guest, you're on the clock, and they complain, you can be fired on the spot.

But if you're off the clock.. HEY-O! How do you think I met my GF..

Wait, Rob! I have a plan....... :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom