CMs cleared of all charges in rape case

BwanaBob

Amazing.

Absolutely amazing.

Somehow I'm beginning to picture that whole complex as the official "Disney Ghetto".

WDWFREAK53

Not for nothing, but isn't it illegal to record somebody (audio or visual) without someone's consent and use it in court? (aside from the state of New Jersey).

Unless the girl knew it... I think she could turn this around in her favor.

MKCP 1985

WDWFREAK53 said:
Not for nothing, but isn't it illegal to record somebody (audio or visual) without someone's consent and use it in court? (aside from the state of New Jersey).

Unless the girl knew it... I think she could turn this around in her favor.
Nah, if a person claims to be the victim of a crime, if the defendant(s) can produce evidence of their innocence, the courts will allow it to prevent a conviction based upon false allegations.

Now, if there had never been any report of a crime and the guys were trying to use the tape in some way for commercial gain or publishing the contents that would be another thing all together.

DisneyJill

MKCP 1985 said:
Nah, if a person claims to be the victim of a crime, if the defendant(s) can produce evidence of their innocence, the courts will allow it to prevent a conviction based upon false allegations.

Now, if there had never been any report of a crime and the guys were trying to use the tape in some way for commercial gain or publishing the contents that would be another thing all together.

The term "active participant" sort of indicates to me that there was probably knowledge of everything she was "actively participating" in. Inclusive of videotaping.

burbur

two days ago everyone was like "THOSE GUYS ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!" and now all these people are like "FIRE THAT ________!"

people are so fickle. and very, very sad.

Sledge

Account Suspended
burbur said:
two days ago everyone was like "THOSE GUYS ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!" and now all these people are like "FIRE THAT ________!"

What are you lightin' up? Everyone thought she was raped by 4 guys, which made the guys scum. Now that we know she was all for being tagged teamed she's just a filthy, dirty, disgusting, skanky, brutal, bottom feeding, trash bag hoe! If she was just a filthy, dirty, disgusting, skanky, brutal, bottom feeding, trash bag hoe and that was it then whatever. We have lots of those unfortunately on this Earth (trust me I'm always stuck with girls like that. lol). BUUUUUT the fact that she lied about being raped is ridiculous. Those 4 guys reputations could have been killed and they could have been in prison. I'd fire her ______ imediately. I figure what happened is she wanted to hoe it up, but afterwards felt guilty, so she said it was rape just so she could live with herself and believe that's what it really was and she wasn't just a filthy, dirty, disgusting, skanky, brutal, bottom feeding, trash bag hoe.

WDWKat26

burbur said:

Ya duh we said that. Yes we did make a mistake but it's not our fault for being hostle towards the "rapists". The girl lied, and she should be fired. Just because we were misled doesn't mean that you need to jump down our throats too, she lied not us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom