CM Games?

twinnstar

Original Poster
Just like a bunch of other people this week, I saw the "Andy's Coming!" thing and got to thinking...is there anything you know of similar to this, that IS real!? Special things you can say or do with a CM that will make a magical thing happen? :)

JIMINYCR

Special things you can say or do to a CM that will make a magical thing happen? :)
1. Treat them like a human being and watch them smile.
2. Ask them an intelligent question and you will get a wise response.
3. Engage them in an intelligent conversation and you will both come away with a fond memory.
4. Give them a pre-made card that says they have made your day, and you will make an instant friend.
5. Stop in at City hall and report them for something special they did for you and they will be rewarded.

Lynn1030

Dress up as a Disney character for the Halloween party and meet the corresponding villain. I dressed up as Alice and HAD to get a photo with the Queen of Hearts...she messed with me for several minutes and it made for some funny photos.

MightyMouse

Rapunzel - I asked her, "where is your frog?" and it led to a comical exchange between us.

Tink - I asked her to pose back to back and put on her angry/frustrated face and this too led to a comical exchange (and some great photos)

Jafar - He wanted only to schmooz my wife and pushed me away and took her hand to walk away. After a brief comical shoving match we took a family photo. To my surprise he then put me in a headlock, tossed me aside and pantomimed that he was her champion and thus she should toss me to the curb for him. (He went on one knee and proposed)

It might be taboo to write it on this forum however, The Grinch over at "that other theme park" - I told him my wife loves all things Christmas. He freaked out on her, grabbed my water bottle, and dumped it on her. We were in stitches laughing so hard.

Personally, I love the character exchanges. I know a lot of people would rather have another ride built in place of a character meet, but for me the exchanges between characters can be just as fun if not more. I think what you put into a meet-and-greet you can equally get out of it. If you go in and just stand there, pose for a photo, and leave that's all you will get. The special things you can say or do to make magical moments happen, in my opinion anyway, are to just politely engage and try to be as equally entertaining.

Minthorne

In main st confectioners ask to play the M&Ms game. They have little cups with mixed colors of M&Ms and you have to guess the characters or movie they represent. For example: it think it was black white red and grey. It was 101 Dalmatians.

Aurora1

When we were at MK, we met Gaston outside of the tavern (with a HUGE line- he's in high demand!). We found that if we quoted the song from the movie (ex. - "I see you have biceps to spare...", etc) he immediately started making other comments in regards to the lines from the song. Probably common with him, but it was hysterical!

Also, with cast members in general, just being friendly and saying "please & thank you" goes a long way! We were in MK and saw the Mayor walking down the street, and wanted to take a picture with him. We were very friendly, and mentioned that we'd love to get a great photo op since it was our friends first time.. he walked into one of the store on Main street, came back with ears for all of us and gave them to us for free and took a picture with us! It was a great moment and a great way to start the first day!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
1. Treat them like a human being and watch them smile.
2. Ask them an intelligent question and you will get a wise response.
3. Engage them in an intelligent conversation and you will both come away with a fond memory.
4. Give them a pre-made card that says they have made your day, and you will make an instant friend.
5. Stop in at City hall and report them for something special they did for you and they will be rewarded.
6. Don't post anything on the Internet that could get them fired.....like the Andy's coming trick...

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Asking about "George" at POTC gets random responses. We always ask questions such as "is george in a good mood?" Or simply, "is george real?" We have gotten some wild responses over the years. Some pretty cool stories as well from CM' s who wanted to talk about it. Some CM's just give you an intense, very long glare.(my favorite)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom