CM Games?

PhotoDave219

Kenny the Pirate has an app, "Disney Character Locator". It gives a list of each character appearing at whichever park and provides some suggestions as to what to ask/say to the characters. Ie. Ask Chip & Dale who is the better dancer and enjoy their reaction.

Its for Android only (and thank you for getting my hopes up there).

rufio

Asking about "George" at POTC gets random responses. We always ask questions such as "is george in a good mood?" Or simply, "is george real?" We have gotten some wild responses over the years. Some pretty cool stories as well from CM' s who wanted to talk about it. Some CM's just give you an intense, very long glare.(my favorite)

Who's George?

HiYa Pal

I really want to try the Andy's Coming thing......any one done it before at the world??

As most have said, be nice and polite, they will be nice back. Most of them have to deal with rude children/parents, while in hot costumes, and still maintain their show. Give them a break and be easy/fun to be around. They appreciate it!!

Also some of the characters will be more grownup if you don't have any kids with you, which to me makes the interaction so much funnier.

Sped2424

When we were at MK, we met Gaston outside of the tavern (with a HUGE line- he's in high demand!). We found that if we quoted the song from the movie (ex. - "I see you have biceps to spare...", etc) he immediately started making other comments in regards to the lines from the song. Probably common with him, but it was hysterical!

Also, with cast members in general, just being friendly and saying "please & thank you" goes a long way! We were in MK and saw the Mayor walking down the street, and wanted to take a picture with him. We were very friendly, and mentioned that we'd love to get a great photo op since it was our friends first time.. he walked into one of the store on Main street, came back with ears for all of us and gave them to us for free and took a picture with us! It was a great moment and a great way to start the first day!
Gaston has some of the best dialogue when we were there he said has anyone seen a beauty because I have been acting like a beast and then the bicep pose followed by the famous grin, needless to say we were in stitches.

Darth Tater

It might be taboo to write it on this forum however, The Grinch over at "that other theme park" - I told him my wife loves all things Christmas. He freaked out on her, grabbed my water bottle, and dumped it on her. We were in stitches laughing so hard.
The Grinch at Uni is awesome! I love talking characters in general, but he is one of my favorites.
Here's a video (not mine) of The Grinch @ Uni Hollywood and Jack Skellington from Disneyland taking jabs at each other across theme park boundaries. Jack Skellington jokes about how he works for a more popular park, and The Grinch jokes about how he gets paid better because he doesn't work for Disney. Pretty funny war of words.

Californian Elitist

The Grinch at Uni is awesome! I love talking characters in general, but he is one of my favorites.
Here's a video (not mine) of The Grinch @ Uni Hollywood and Jack Skellington from Disneyland taking jabs at each other across theme park boundaries. Jack Skellington jokes about how he works for a more popular park, and The Grinch jokes about how he gets paid better because he doesn't work for Disney. Pretty funny war of words.

That video was sheer brilliance. Jack and the Grinch are awesome.

On a side note, poor Max looks so miserable! I know that's the point, but still.

Tom Morrow

That video is pretty crazy. If I had to guess, its the same actor portraying both and he must have thought this through beforehand.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
1. Treat them like a human being and watch them smile.
2. Ask them an intelligent question and you will get a wise response.
3. Engage them in an intelligent conversation and you will both come away with a fond memory.
4. Give them a pre-made card that says they have made your day, and you will make an instant friend.
5. Stop in at City hall and report them for something special they did for you and they will be rewarded.

As a Mom of a former CP and now a CM, thanks for that post. #5 is by far the most effective, 1-3 certainly makes their day more rewarding!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom