Club Cool

PrincessNelly_NJ

5666209_220x145.jpg

This^^^ is not a good look. LOL Tell her Dont do it!

Plus IMO none of those sodas are enough good enough to drink large quantities of... :rolleyes:

JIMINYCR

You know. I have never tried Club Cool!:eek:

But before you get the kids to try Beverly, get the camera ready to take the unique shot of their expression after that first sip. You will never get a funnier photo.:confused: Just beware... they will get you to taste it too.
We got our first taste of Beverly in the original Ice Station Cool

e_innov2.jpg

Theres even a "I hate the taste of Beverly" facebook page:D

Weather_Lady

Remind your friend that she can get free ice water at any counter service location, on request and with no purchase required. If she wishes to decant that into her own bottle, she can.

Club Cool is a blast -- the cups may be small, but we were still pretty well refreshed by the time we finished sampling all the different flavors! Tell her to bring some prepackaged wet wipes with her, too -- everybody's hands will be very sticky afterward.

FreedomWrangler

Place me in the "not a cool idea" group. Imagine walking up to one of the other soda fountain locations and filling up a bottle of any size: 1-2 liter, 20oz, 16oz, etc. I think it falls into the theft category.

My stance on filling a same-trip resort mug from AS-Movies while visiting AKL is more ambiguous.

EOD K9

Also, the dispenser doles out just enough to fill the sample cup. You'd have to keep pressing the button to fill up the bottle. However, there is nothing wrong with sampling every flavor, including Miss D'Angelo.

the-reason14

I used to do this all the time, but have done so less frequently on recent trips. I love the fanta strawberry, it is so good and weirdly is hard to find outside of the parks in my every day life. They don't actually sell it in the parks either from my understanding, but I used to get it to go all the time. It's not something Id recommend but it's not something I'd personally frown upon either.

Disvillain63

Original Poster
Remind your friend that she can get free ice water at any counter service location, on request and with no purchase required. If she wishes to decant that into her own bottle, she can.

Club Cool is a blast -- the cups may be small, but we were still pretty well refreshed by the time we finished sampling all the different flavors! Tell her to bring some prepackaged wet wipes with her, too -- everybody's hands will be very sticky afterward.
First, she's not necessarily a friend...just a co-worker. I did tell her about the free ice water. Good thinking about the wipes.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Funny thing is that I probably tried Beverly before most people on this forum. We had the 'pleasure' of tasting it when the World of Coca-Cola first opening in downtown Atlanta near Underground Atlanta. We visited during the first couple of months and had a blast trying them all. When we accidentally 'found' Beverly, we had to drink some familiar flavors just to wash the taste out.:eek:

I too drank it years ago at WoC...it's still here in the new building.

Only two places in the US where you can get this delightful beverage!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom