Club Cool

PUSH

Italy (the "Beverly" pop) is exceptionally bad. Very bitter. Everyone always has to try it to see just HOW bad it is, lol. But I'd advise against it. It's fun to watch other people's reactions to it, though - especially kids, who usually spit it back in the cup, in my experience. :)

Beverly was the first soda I tried at Club Cool. I wanted to start off with something not as exotic, so I thought "Italy. I like Italian food, why wouldn't I like their soda?" I was wrong.

Everyone has to try it once, though. It's a law or something, right?

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Italy (the "Beverly" pop) is exceptionally bad. Very bitter. Everyone always has to try it to see just HOW bad it is, lol. But I'd advise against it. It's fun to watch other people's reactions to it, though - especially kids, who usually spit it back in the cup, in my experience. :)

My kid had her first beverly last year. The attendant was standing behind her the whole time. I think he knew exactly what I was leading her into, and either he wanted to enjoy the reaction or...as I suspect...he thought he may have a cleanup on aisle 4 situation.

However, my kid downed her sip, politely put the cup back on the dispenser, and made a grossout face. As soon as she had sat the cup down, he walked away...hence why I think...well...

I just wonder how many times a day they get a spitter...that is all...

FettFan

Need some advice/information on Club Cool...

A co-worker will be going to WDW at the end of May. She was asking for some help and information, and just happened to mention that she had been on a discussion board and everyone was telling her to take a water bottle with her and that she could fill it all she wanted at Club Cool. I tried to explain to her that although it may be possible to do that, it was not something that Disney implied was okay. I explained that they have cups for 'sampling', but that it was not for filling up your water bottle. So, yes or no...is it okay to fill-up a waterbottle here? ...and maybe fill it up multiple times?

Let her try it with a bottle full of Beverly. That ought to break the bad habits. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom