Club Cool Closing? (FALSE RUMOR)

Disneyfanatic247

I think it would be smart to move Ghiradelli in at the spot of Club Cool. I truly do miss the original Club Cool, but I was so young I don't remember the actual name of it. Walking through the ice walls to get into Club Cool was a memory I will never forget. I hope that when Ghiradelli moves in (if it does) that they keep the soda tasting past, but take away the slushies and merch and replace it with Ghiradelli or just move Club Cool out to the World Showcase

Dragonrider1227

I'm guessing you aren't a soda drinker, which is fine...but to say the sodas they have there aren't unique is completely wrong. All of the flavors served there you can't find anywhere else in the parks, etc.
not just that parks. But anywhere in America (from my knowledge)
Besides, not everything needs to be a big, unique, mind blowing experience. Sometimes you need a break and a drink in an air conditioned environment. If they want to sell some Coca-Cola products while giving away free soda, then I say so be it.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
not just that parks. But anywhere in America (from my knowledge)
Besides, not everything needs to be a big, unique, mind blowing experience. Sometimes you need a break and a drink in an air conditioned environment. If they want to sell some Coca-Cola products while giving away free soda, then I say so be it.
Everything you can get at Club Cool you can also get at the World of Coke in Atlanta (including Beverly). Still, Club Cool is a neat little addition to the parks. I like it better than the frozen coke stand over by TT.

Dragonrider1227

Everything you can get at Club Cool you can also get at the World of Coke in Atlanta (including Beverly). Still, Club Cool is a neat little addition to the parks. I like it better than the frozen coke stand over by TT.
Okay, I stand corrected on that ^^; good to know. But like Disney World not everyone can get to World of Coke in Atlanta. (I know I've never been) Unless I can go down to a local store and pick up those flavors, then I consider it unique.

MickeyPeace

I was there a week and a half ago and saw the same situation with the soda. I also saw a very heavy woman in a scooter filling up a large thermos full of "free soda". Hitting the button one sip at a time until she duped the system to her satisfaction. Maybe that's another reason Disney would do away with it.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Okay, I stand corrected on that ^^; good to know. But like Disney World not everyone can get to World of Coke in Atlanta. (I know I've never been) Unless I can go down to a local store and pick up those flavors, then I consider it unique.
This is the taste testing room at World of Coke...they have tons more flavours from around the world.

7016004383_4cd3afddbe_z.jpg

Cool spot is like a very small...quaint...World of Coke. But, I agree, it is unique (for EPCOT). I'd hate to see it go.

Dragonrider1227

I was there a week and a half ago and saw the same situation with the soda. I also saw a very heavy woman in a scooter filling up a large thermos full of "free soda". Hitting the button one sip at a time until she duped the system to her satisfaction. Maybe that's another reason Disney would do away with it.
hmm, possible. Like DAC another example of "why we can't have nice things."
Thanks for the picture englanddg. If it does go, it's good to know there's an alternative out there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom