Club Cool Closing? (FALSE RUMOR)

The Empress Lilly

Foolish me - I forgot - Disney is not about kids having fun - it's about sticking to a weird perception of theme.
Foolish, no. Of crude understanding of what makes Disney parks such a fun place for kids of all ages, yes. :cool:

Cartoons for kids is fun. They will have 'fun'. Creating a fantastic realm through eleborate theming however is magic. A wonder to which the entire family feels an emotional connection.

If I go to a restaurant I ask the chef for a bottle of ketchup. It makes the meals for our kids 'fun'. I ask for the ketchup because it is the limit of what my crude culinary understanding can cook up for a great meal for my family. But the chef for his part would be capable of producing fantastic haute cuisine if he doesn't have to pour ketchup on every dish. He can cook much better meals than I can possible think up myself. :hungry:

rael ramone

Guarana Kuat, huh?

Reminds me of something from the past...

josta.jpg
just got back. got my last taste of smart watermelon one day, and the next saw guarana in that spot the next. (the guarana offered doesn't compare at all to Guarana Brazillia). severely miss the orange aerated water they had in China :(

tribbleorlfl

We tried the new flavors yesterday. The Guarana we thought was the best, almost like a fruity ginger ale. The Kiwi Mango Bibo was a close second, as it reminds me of a tropical juice drink my mom used to give us for breakfast. The rest were not so hot, certainly not better than the ones they replaced. The Raspberry Cream soda was disappointing; didn't taste like raspberries or cream soda.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom