Club Cool Back To Normal Yet?

Scooter

Original Poster
monorailguy01 said:
I went in may... and they had alll soda.. My friend even took 2 shots of Beverly (sp I think) anywho the best is by far the watermelon soda.... can't get enough of it... Im looking online to see if I can buy a case of it.. By any chance does anyone know the name of the watermelon soda by any chance?

I was there in May also and not only were there several flavors not there, the cast member working there said they had been out for months.
I was told that someone messed up the order and it would take several weeks before they would get more.

That was in Early May and it STILL hasn't happened.
I think there's more to this story than just a mistaken order.:lookaroun

MissM

You can try an entirely different kind of watermelon or apple soda if you hit a convience store like 7-11: Jolly Rancer soda! :lol: I tried the watermelon one on a whim, and it's eerie how close to a Jolly Rancer it really tastes.
-m

Skovdaddy

Last time I went, the soda from Israel was out. Kinley is my favorite soda in the world and I was so disappointed. I wish I could buy it in stores. Do you guys think Israel's soda could have been out because of the war?

Tramp

Scooter said:
The last time I was at EPCOT, when I went to Club cool for some watermelon soda, half of the fountains were empty.
Most of the flavors had run out.
Are they back to normal yet?
I miss my free watermelon soda!:cry:

I was there the first three weeks in July and many flavors were missing. One entire station was closed on one day we visited. I, too, like the watermelon flavor from China but it wasn't available on the days we visited. I mostly drank the orange flavor...I think it's Japanese.

Of course, now they sell frozen cokes, etc., inside Club Cool so it doesn't surprise me that there would be a deliberate attempt to limit the ability to quench one's thirst with free drinks.

DigitalDisney

I just got back from a trip to WDW last Thurs, and during the course of a week and a half, the pop selection ranged from only two flavors to all but one being up. It's amazing how it changes so quickly.

The only one I didn't get to try is Israel's lemonade pop, which is one of my favorites. Otherwise, they had Mezzo Mix, the ginger ale, Beverly, the watermelon pop, and Vegi-beta. In fact, the watermelon pop, Mezzo Mix, and Beverly were the three most-reliable drinks during my trip.

You should be fine.

Astronaut Jones

If anybody hasn't tried a Beverly, I'd highly recommend it. Actually I'd feel bad inflicting that on people I don't know personally, but I would recommend buying one for somebody in your party. They're terrible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom