Club 3booze. Open Drunk Brainstorming (Sober people can give us ideas)

D Hulk

That vinish the vodka thing is from Arrested Development, right? Love that show!

I make a lot more references when I'm drunk. I turn into family guy lol

And I personally think beer is gross, but I'm glad you liked it! I'm more of a fruity drink kinda guy haha

No, but I love it! lol
No more juice for you, you just get more awful! :mad:

Fruity Ari is - er, fruity drunks - er, fruity drinks are disgusting to me. If I’m not drinking beer, I’m drinking straight whisky or tequila from its bottle...and frankly, the beer’ll get me drunker than those fine liquors will.

In undergrad I was known for my overpowered mixed drinks. My rum & coke recipe (for example) has a 99:1 ratio. Coke is gross.

pixie_princess

Fruity Ari is - er, fruity drunks - er, fruity drinks are disgusting to me. If I’m not drinking beer, I’m drinking straight whisky or tequila from its bottle...and frankly, the beer’ll get me drunker than those fine liquors will.

In undergrad I was known for my overpowered mixed drinks. My rum & coke recipe (for example) has a 99:1 ratio. Coke is gross.

Um coke is amazing. Also I am on Pi's side of I like the fruty. but unlike both of you, i either want the drinks so mixed you can't taste the alcohol till you try to stand up (that was a fun st. pattys day) or shots!

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

I'm fruity drinks or things like Fireball or vodka straight that people usually tell me are awful lol

D Hulk

I'm fruity drinks or things like Fireball or vodka straight that people usually tell me are awful lol
You’re the sort of guy who drinks flavored vodkas aren’t you? I’ve known your kind before - gotten rowdy with your brethren at Notre Dame games.

Ron Swanson has it pretty right with his Lagavulin. That’s among the whiskies I like more, though I tend towards a Dalwhinnie because it’s what I know.

Enjoying your water, space?

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Also anything at the Biergarten

Grapefruit beer. That is one bveer I like. That really is just the best restaurant in epcot though. Fish and Chips in UK is great too though.

As is the chicken fingers and nachos with a side of nacho cheese from Mexico. Good bland of American food and not Amnerican food.

Long Island Iced Tea
Also, as a Floridian, I felt personally betrayed when I learned that had no Sweet Tea in it and didn't taste like Swet Tea lol.

pixie_princess

You’re the sort of guy who drinks flavored vodkas aren’t you? I’ve known your kind before - gotten rowdy with your brethren at Notre Dame games.

Ron Swanson has it pretty right with his Lagavulin. That’s among the whiskies I like more, though I tend towards a Dalwhinnie because it’s what I know.

Enjoying your water, space?

Have you had Kraken Rum?

spacemt354

Chili's
YOU NERDS NEED TO SLEEP ITS NEARLY 3 AM IF I AM CORRECT
I've had a 2:30am to 6:30am sleep run the whole week with one night being 4am
16eb3ac6516ee86b430441cee119db69.gif

spacemt354

Chili's
Grapefruit beer. That is one bveer I like. That really is just the best restaurant in epcot though. Fish and Chips in UK is great too though.

As is the chicken fingers and nachos with a side of nacho cheese from Mexico. Good bland of American food and not Amnerican food.

Also, as a Floridian, I felt personally betrayed when I learned that had no Sweet Tea in it and didn't taste like Swet Tea lol.
Oh I go for the straight Oktoberfest one and then we sometimes have a StairMaster shot as well...then usually head to DHS but walk there through the Boardwalk to walk it all off haha

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom