Club 3booze. Open Drunk Brainstorming (Sober people can give us ideas)

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Super Star Limo is a masterpiece and rivals the Hasunted Mansion for Disney at their absolute best
@spacemt354 I WAS NOT DRUNK ENOUGH FOR THAT FRIGGEN RIDETHROUGH I AM GOING TO HAVE NIGHTMARES!!!

tenor.gif

Typing that made me vomit. I should do another shot to replace what superstar limo made me puke lol

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
"There were no IPs in Epcot"

91Czx74lZHL._SL1500_.jpg
Joking aside, my sister absolutely adored that as a youngin. So, we have a VHS of her getting to be the audience participant.

Watched it last summer

How the flip was that allowed in classic Epcot lol. Like, it was cute. But how could that be in the same park as Horizons haha

It reminds me of how they used to have Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers do small street shows in Hollywood Studios lol

pixie_princess

Superstar limo was part of eisner’s “@35: bad insult the gyests@ phaedr just like the Houndy into TOUR imxgjndtioj redo at erotic,

Okay, I’m not that drunk yet but I’m trying to have some fun

Either your drunk or im drunk but I can not read that first sentence. All I got was at erotic. That is NOT the word I would use to describe superstar limo

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Also a new Gummy Glen
motorboats_gummi.jpg

(I've just had water tonight so I'm following the instructions to give you ideas:hilarious:)
Motor Boat Cruise of the same style, but bigger boats like they use at Storybookland Canal. And go to all the Disney Channel Cartoons. Keep the sets simple and all so it can update every five years or so. Maybe in Hollywood Studios. Or replace Monsters Inc in Cali

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom