Club 33 Members?

Kontra

Original Poster
Hi There!

It's been years since I've engaged on the WDWmagic forums. It feels surreal to be posting again honestly. This is the place where I first found an outlet for my Disney passion (I was a kid in middle school back when WDW magic opened). Since then I've continued to grow my passion for Disney around the discussion I've engaged in on these forums. I went into the Disney College Program with referrals from users I've me on this forum. I continued to grow with Disney Parks as an attractions host for years after. My passion never dulled, not once. Well I no longer work for Disney, but I still have the same passion as I did 15 years ago when first started posting here.

While my nostalgic love for Disney stemmed from family trips to Disney World, I've become quite fond of Disneyland in my later years. Its charm and history has captured my love for Disney all over again. I'm making a trip to California for my Birthday later this month and it will surely turn into a 2-day non-stop Disneyland extravaganza. More than anything though, I want to see inside Club 33. I think I have a 3 or so photos posing out front of that infamous doorway entrance. I know it's a long shot, but I figured I'd put out a feeler if anyone has membership and would offer me a reservation. Thanks for anyone who has advice or options. Feel free to PM me if you do :)

Thanks and keep the passions up!

zooey

I believe they changed the policy now and you have to have the club member with you at the reservation. They can't make reservations for others without being present.

Kontra

Original Poster
Silver lining! Although, I'd love to join a real member up there. Drinks on me! :)

Help-Me-I’m-Poor.png

GiveMeTheMusic

Ahh sorry I could have sworn I read that.

Members are now limited to how many unaccompanied reservations they can make per year (I believe it's 20 and was previously unlimited). This rule is the result of the Cosgroves' abuse of the Club 33 system, as outlined by David Koenig on MousePlanet. A lot of the current club rules are the result of the Cosgroves' abuse, which is one of the reasons they're so unlikely to win their frivolous lawsuit.

TP2000

The entrance to Club 33 has also changed. It's no longer next to the Blue Bayou.

There's also a crooked window now, but that's another thread. :D

Figments Friend

Yeah, i was just about to say that the Club 33 of yore is gone now in some respects.
It was completely revamped and the entrance was moved to where the Court of Angels used to be.
Additional dining areas were added, and a new bar, along with the changes made above New Orleans Square to accommodate all this.

Still worth experiencing, but i kind of miss the 'original'.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom