Club 32 Lounge

Imagineerland

Everything looks fantastic!

Frontierland looks a little empty aside from the mountain .... I'll think some sort of an addition to the town this evening. :bookworm: I'll also think of a dark london or dark forest addition.

I'll hopefully have something together tonight. :D

Great! The frontier village area will definitely be built up with the buildings designed here, like the saloon, I just didn't put them in yet because I know that I can make that area fit everything it needs to hold. I was just trying to space plan to make sure I could make everything fit in the more complicated areas. But I think some kind of small attraction, like scale of small dark ride or less, could be integrated into the town layout that I'll start putting together.

With the fantasyland expansion area, that could really be just about anything, it doesn't have to fit the dark london grouping. It could be in theme to regular london, dark london, or if you have a non london idea, I can shift Mr Toad into that expansion spot and put the new idea in the forest themed area. In my plan, Toad is the building just to the left of my London Park label, by the mine area with the train going through it. Right as the border between the forest and london. So yeah, could be basically anything.

mickeyfan5534

I've got an edit to Musical Wonderland and a new event for the start of the year because that's a hole that needs filling.

Disney's Season of the Heart (January - February)

Step into a dream as Disneyland Sydney celebrates beauty and romance with Disney's Season of the Heart. Cinderella's Fairy Godmother, the Good Fairies Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather, and the Sorcerer Yen Sid have gathered together to cast an enchantment over Disneyland Sydney to being to life the beautiful romances of Disney Classics, like Snow White's waking with Love's First Kiss and Belle finding the beauty that lie within and broke the Beast's curse.

Royal Rose Greeting: The Disney Princesses request your presence in Fantasia Gardens as they arrive for a special greeting in rose covered carriages. (A selection of three from: Snow White and her Prince, Princess Aurora and Prince Philip, Belle and Prince Adam, Princess Jasmine and Aladdin, Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider)

Princess Wishes: Wish upon a star as Mickey and Minnie present a treasure trove of stories of true love and happily ever after on Fantasia Castle Stage.

Dreams of Romance: The Disney Princesses invite you to a grand parade celebrating their stories through the streets of Disneyland Sydney.

Disney Princess Royal Ball - A Night of Love: A spell is cast over Fantasia Castle as Fantasia Castle Stage welcomes the royal couples of Fantasyland for a celebration of love.

And an edit.

Disney's Musical Wonderland

Mickey and the Music is out. Instead, Fantasia Castle Stage will present The Power of Music.

The Power of Music: Join Mickey and Friends as they discover what music can do when it's set free for everyone to enjoy.

Fantasia Castle: Musical Glow is gone.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Currently in development mode! There have been some suggestions to have the park shaped like an hourglass, to having it be a sort of newage Animal Kingdom/Disney SEA hybrid -- if you have any suggestions please feel free to include them:D
Nice!!

Well, I don't know if you remember it or not, but last year I came up with a concept for a ride called Escape from Mythical Mountain. I'm not sure if it would fit any of the themes, but I would be more than happy to contribute the attraction to this project!

Imagineerland

Bottom half of the park nearly there. Just need to layout autopia for these three lands to be done.

update.png

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Nice!!

Well, I don't know if you remember it or not, but last year I came up with a concept for a ride called Escape from Mythical Mountain. I'm not sure if it would fit any of the themes, but I would be more than happy to contribute the attraction to this project!
That sounds great! I remember that ride (I think from Twist in Time by @tcool123 right?):) That'd be a great addition/maybe even weenie for the park!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom