closing of disney stores this probably doesnt go here but..

SnowWhite5669

If it bothers you that much than do something about it. There are plenty of jobs with Disney including product development. You are not accomplishing anything by lashing out on the boards, write to the company. How do you think we got adult clothing and hardlines back in the stores? It was because guests complained and Homebase heard the complaints. Be part of the solution instead of throwing barbs at parts of the problem! Believe me, I love my part time job, the first store I was working in was shut down last January because overhead costs were unbelievable ($1500 a square foot for rent!) and the market was saturated with 3 disney stores within 25 miles!! I get just as enraged when I hear people saying that "Disney Store is history", Disney Store is closing. I don't need a part time job, I choose where I work part time because I love it! Since I started with Disney Store I have gone to Disney 11 times!!

OK- enough I have work to do!
Have a magical week-end.;)

trekkie

I do what I can. I'm the founder of two campaigns and I write letters to the company.

I used to have this desire to become a DS employee, but now could care less. TDS closest to us is, to put it mildly, crap; and you'd have to drag me kicking and screaming to go in there.

I'd looooooooooooooooove to work at Disneyland, but unfortunately don't live near the park. We're about an eight hr drive -- one hr on the plane -- away.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom