CLIFFLIX - Reflections of Earth 2016 - TEASER

Cliff

Original Poster
"Reflections of Earth" is the Disney nighttime spectacular that truly is closest to my heart for so many reasons. However, the version that I have out there today is in desperate need of retirement. It's a few years old now and I hate looking at it today.

I decided to FINALLY shoot several nights of all new footage over my last Christmas vacation. I came out with 7 recordings that FAR exceed the quality of anything in my current edit on YouTube and Vimeo.

So, I'm getting ready to rebuild a completely new edit and cant wait to make it the way I really want to see it today. I'm working on some other things right now but I should be able to get started next month and have it mastered by the summer. (I'm doing two versions, "natural" view and "globe" view that has the globe chroma keyed into may scenes.) I'm also mixing a brand new 5.1 surround track for the blu-ray.

Here is a very short "teaser" of a couple of angles that I shot. It's raw and not polished yet but it is enough to get me excited about doing this show right!

You can download a high quality file here but please don't re post the file. Shhh,...I made it for "friends" only. ;-)

What do y'all think?

Cliff

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_eWTC7RgrJfXzk2ZVg3S2oycHM/view?usp=sharing

It's around 400 megs.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Looking really nice. Love the highlight control on the earth barge - something that is very hard to do.

What lenses were in use here?

SDisney90

Not like I don't missing being there enough, you just made it worse! Excellent work I can't wait to see the final product.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom