Classic Disney Ride?

lumpydj

I have to say Space Mountain and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I've been told that I was 2 years old the first time I rode these. :cool: Loved both of them (even though I couldn't see over the front of the SM rocket), but I remember screaming thinking the car with the headlights on MTWR would hit us, but we turned at the last minute. Phew...:ROFLOL: It's the memories that make them my favorite classics.

DisneyGigi

Splash Mountain, my fave!
CoP
Peter Pan's Flight
Space Mountain ... still a fave
PoTC
there are more but these are my faves
HM

it used to be POTC............. but now its Soarin:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

I love it I could ride it over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over
over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over
over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over over and over and over and over............Well you get the point.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sissa216

I love the Haunted Mansion. I would live there if it were real... well maybe not.

is it just me, or do you seem to be digging up all of the old threads started by "disneylands" :shrug: :lookaroun
not trying to be rude, btw :wave:
Edit:
or maybe not just you, but I've noticed several old threads recently, and all of them seem to involve "disneylands"

DABIGCHEEZ

Classics IMHO were around at opening or the first few years. Mine would have to be HM, POTC, and Space Mt. Extinct rides... Mr. Toads Wild Ride trumps all though!!!

SDav10495

Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Jungle Cruise, Peter Pan's Flight, Carousel of Progress, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Spaceship Earth, Horizons...for me these are easily the cream of the classic crop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom