Citrus Dreamin' - A NEW Imagineering Competition - Chat and Hype Thread

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
IMG_0495.jpeg

What do yall think of my self portrait.

cdunlap

Question of the Day
What is your favorite Theme/Amusement Park that is NOT Disney or Universal?
Here’s a list:
Efteling (The Netherlands) [I like Efteling because it's aesthetically pleasing to me and because KATE BUSH did a special there in the late 70s]
Phantasialand (Germany) [I like Phantasialand because it caters to many of my interests, like the Aztecs and Dynastic China]
Europa Park (Germany) [I like Europa Park because it’s like World Showcase and Magic Kingdom]
Terra Mitica (Spain) [I like Terra Mitica because it's practically an Ancient World Showcase]
Six Flags Over Texas (United States) [I like Six Flags Over Texas because it's very respectful of its park history]
Busch Gardens Tampa (United States) [I like the Tampa location of Busch Gardens because I like African cultures more than European cultures]
Knott’s Berry Farm (United States) [I like Knott’s because it’s very, very true to its history]

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
I've always enjoyed Busch Gardens Tampa. SeaWorld Orlando is really coming into its own as a coaster park lately (Pipeline is probably the second best coaster in Florida if you go based on the ride itself and not the theming). I haven't been to them but I've always wanted to visit Busch Gardens Willaimsburg and Alton Towers. Through this forum, I've become a lot more interested in Blackpool Pleasure Beach and Silver Dollar City.

Also, LegoLand is a bucket list item. Any LegoLand. Just worried it won't be worth the price as a fully grown man since nearly all the rides are aimed at very young kids but Legos are cool

WaltWiz1901

Question of the Day
What is your favorite Theme/Amusement Park that is NOT Disney or Universal?
Six Flags Great Adventure because they have Harley Quinn Crazy Train.

…..

I’ve never been on it or been there, but it takes my vote by default solely for that reason. ♦️♦️
I think I'd have to go with Great Adventure too, mainly because of nostalgia.
Thirded on Great Adventure...although I haven't been there in eons (a few years short of two decades)

Last edited:

TheOriginalTiki

First HHN Speculation Maps are here and they're, um...

GIbnQfEWgAEz5Hd

GIbnTzSW0AAcbOg

...interesting, to say the least.
(looks at top left icon)
"What's that?? It's the UNKOWN!!!!"

If only... 🤣 🤣

Ya'll ready to see Disney's latest answer to Epic Universe??
429308245_397289912932298_6303988707536767266_n.jpg

The most baffling part is that they're literally doing the EXACT SAME THING (random Pixar character show/party) at the old ElecTRONica/Mad T Party backlot area. Just freaking mind-blowing. This kind of garbage really makes Eisner look like a freaking maverick even in his darkest years.

Chaos Cat

Ya'll ready to see Disney's latest answer to Epic Universe??
429308245_397289912932298_6303988707536767266_n.jpg

The most baffling part is that they're literally doing the EXACT SAME THING (random Pixar character show/party) at the old ElecTRONica/Mad T Party backlot area. Just freaking mind-blowing. This kind of garbage really makes Eisner look like a freaking maverick even in his darkest years.
Honestly, the whole "Pixar Fest" thing has always being kind of stupid to me because, quite frankly, Pixar can't really be considered a seperate thing from the regular Disney stuff anymore. Like, with Marvel, it makes sense; it's a shared universe with it's own set of characters, it's a differnet tone and audience, at least some separation from the main brand is needed. But Pixar... the only thing their films have in common is that they're made by a different team from their main animated films.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom