Citrus Dreamin' - A NEW Imagineering Competition - Chat and Hype Thread

JokersWild

My schedule is finally freeing up and I miss this. I think I’m ready to put my hat in the ring again.

1. Probably still The Incredibles Musical if only for “Everything’s Super.” It’s the project that most feeds my ego, at least. I’m also really partial to The Time Machine from SAVII.

2. My writing, which has been described as “good” or “almost coherent.” Music too, but much less consistently.

3. I’m currently trying to force myself onto a schedule of writing more consistently. Discipline is my greatest weakness and I’m finally trying to fix it.

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
1709203211176.png

1. My magic kingdom final map

2. My maps

3. My teamwork

Disney Warrior

Ehh, alright. I’m only doing this because I kinda feel like I’m forced to do this.
1. burger
2. chicken
3. pizza

Oh, you want me to be more serious? Well here you go
1. um idk I barely remember my projects it’s gotta be like one of my resorts or brainstorming threads or something
2. uh teamwork? I barely participate in these games and that’s probably gonna continue with this one
3. pi‘s definitely trying to stump me with these questions lol. Maybe writing but I have a feeling that (1) I might not write as much and (2) I’m not gonna be as active as last time and that I’m gonna be an easy boot (who knows, maybe that will happen lol, future teammates this is your warning, I’m not playing super seriously this time around)

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
1. Probably still The Incredibles Musical if only for “Everything’s Super.” It’s the project that most feeds my ego, at least.

That Incredibles Musical was so much fun to be a part of! Really loved it

New profile alert! 🍊 🍊 🍊
Styling!

I was gonna congratulate you on not making an “Orange you glad” joke until I saw the end of the post lol
I've never been accused of ignoring the low hanging fruit :p

Oh, you want me to be more serious?
I'm not sure I've ever wanted that from anyone lol. Though the strength/weakness stuff is helpful when it comes to dividing up the teams, but in general "serious" is not really a requirement :p

Hope you have some fun here even if it winds up being only for a short time

Could you include CST?
Can do! So we got WDW Time (EST), Disneyland Time (PST), and Six Flags Over Texas Time (CST)

My schedule is finally freeing up and I miss this. I think I’m ready to put my hat in the ring again.

1. Probably still The Incredibles Musical if only for “Everything’s Super.” It’s the project that most feeds my ego, at least. I’m also really partial to The Time Machine from SAVII.

2. My writing, which has been described as “good” or “almost coherent.” Music too, but much less consistently.

3. I’m currently trying to force myself onto a schedule of writing more consistently. Discipline is my greatest weakness and I’m finally trying to fix it.
View attachment 770721
1. My magic kingdom final map

2. My maps

3. My teamwork
All right, I'm in.

1. Not sure. Muppets Mountain was pretty fun.

2. Drawing!

3. Stepping out of my comfort zone.
Ehh, alright. I’m only doing this because I kinda feel like I’m forced to do this.
1. burger
2. chicken
3. pizza

Oh, you want me to be more serious? Well here you go
1. um idk I barely remember my projects it’s gotta be like one of my resorts or brainstorming threads or something
2. uh teamwork? I barely participate in these games and that’s probably gonna continue with this one
3. pi‘s definitely trying to stump me with these questions lol. Maybe writing but I have a feeling that (1) I might not write as much and (2) I’m not gonna be as active as last time and that I’m gonna be an easy boot (who knows, maybe that will happen lol, future teammates this is your warning, I’m not playing super seriously this time around)
Climb aboard, explorers! Hold on tight!

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
I'm sorry to everyone here, but thanks to @Muppetsfan#1's actions in the Community Thread...

View attachment 770830
They’ll be thanking me later. (Muppetsfan walks outside of his room as he unleashes the power of the US military. The leader of the army and him go back). Also I would like to point out that there is this stupid Jenny slate commercial thing where she sounds like a dying bird and it is really hurting my ears.

Pi on my Cake

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
View attachment 770237
As we finish the 2023 Imagineering year, culminating with the completion of @Dark PerGron's Manor of Mysteries, it's time to celebrate the year of Imagineering on the forum with the annual Imagineering Awards!

For the 2023 Imagineering Awards, the following categories will be available for nominations:

Best Imagineer
Best Competition
Best Competition Host/Judge
Best Team
Best Project
Best Project in a Competition
Best Competition Prompt
Best Park (in a competition or original thread)
Best Video
Best Concept Art
Best Original Thread
Best Presentation
Best New Imagineer

From now, until February 29, nominate your choices for who you think should win each category. I will add to the next post some major threads and competitions through the year to make for easy searching, but of course add nominations from anything I miss to link.

Once we hit March 1, I will open the survey to vote on every category with the nominations! Thanks, and welcome to the awards!​
Just a reminder for anyone who hasn't yet, but the 2023 Imagineering Award nomination period is closing tonight!

It's a great way to celebrate everything we've accomplished here this year and to help build each other up. You don't have to nominated someone for every category, but any nominations you make are fantastic!

Head here if you're interested in participating and nominating anyone!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom