Citricos or Narcoosee's?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Which do you prefer and why? Going to be eating at one of them next month but not sure which.

Will be eating at Citricos for the first time in August, we chose it over Narcoosses just because the menu was not as heavy on seafood, although we will try it next trip

auntfrannie

Citrico's for sure! I've given Narcoossee's 3 chances and haven't been impressed yet with either the food or the service. Citrico's delivers every time on both, each and every time. I think I've been to Citrico's at least 5 times.

real mad hatter

Curious as ever.

Which do you prefer and why? Going to be eating at one of them next month but not sure which.

Both look awesome,I would opt for Citricos looking at the menu and reviews however Iam curious you say your going to be eating at one next month. Do you have ADRS for both ?:wave:

fredtom

Both choices are excellent with different menus and atmospheres. Try one, then the other when you get a chance.
If you go to Citricos, ask for John Combs as your server and you'll be assured the best.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

durangojim

Original Poster
Both look awesome,I would opt for Citricos looking at the menu and reviews however Iam curious you say your going to be eating at one next month. Do you have ADRS for both ?:wave:

Have reservations at narcoosees but can easily cancel and change to citricos. Then again we might just decide to lounge/bar hop around the monorail loop instead.:shrug:

After eating at Remy 2 weeks ago, nothing except for V&A's would come close.

harryk

We have frequented both restaurants and have never been dissatisfied.
I love surf and spouse loves turf - both have great options.
Service has always been exceptional - possibly due to early reservations - generally around 5:00 P.M.

Pioneer Hall

I can't do shellfish, so I haven't been to Narcoossee's yet (although I plan to try one of the other options on the menu at some point). My parents took me to Citrico's for my graduation dinner last month, and the meal was very good. I think the only thing I was slightly disappointed with was our arancini appetizer. It tasted very good, but was very small. Other than that, the rest of the meal was very good.

71dsp

I can't do shellfish either, but we've gone to Narcoossee's during each WDW visit. We haven't had any disappointments. :) My wife loves surf and turf. Since I have the shell fish thing, I just do the turf. :)

NewfieFan

I have been to both... I would give the edge to Narcoosee's! I have had excellent service at both. While the open kitchen and atmosphere is great at Citrico's , I prefer the ambiance of Narcoosee's. The view can't be beat (especially if you get a window seat) and I just love all the action on the water (the various boats coming and going). I had a slightly earlier seating so I didn't get to see Wishes from the restaurant but I did get to see the Electrical Water Pageant and the sun setting on the Contemporary and BLT is just beautiful. The food was really good at both but enjoyed my filet at Narcoosee's more. It was cooked just the way I like it and the risotto was out of this world (and I'm not even fuss for risotto). You can't really go wrong with either but Narcoosee's scores slightly higher on my meter.

EvilQueen-T

I've been to each venue 3 times. I give an edge to Citricos. I've had better service there, although that just be wait stafff of course. I like the menu just a bit better as well. I think you'll enjoy a good meal at either place so maybe checking out the menu would be the way to go. If you do go to Citricos, someone at the table needs to try the shrimp feta tomato appetizer...soooo yummy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom