Cirque ?

JBSLJames

How far in advance can you book Cirque tickets? I have got the answer of Character Meals, now we are looking at Cirque. Thanks in advance for the info.

TIGGER-FAN

6 months out. If money is not an issue, spend the little extra and get the perfered seating, it is worth it. If you have never been, the show is awsome!

Upvote 0

RPMdfw

If I remember correctly there is a small discount for annual passholders.

I agree, however that the show is entirely worth the ticket price and then some. It's breathtaking.

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Originally posted by RPMdfw
If I remember correctly there is a small discount for annual passholders.

I agree, however that the show is entirely worth the ticket price and then some. It's breathtaking.

Shoinx. I don't doubt it is great, but even at that, I paid only $55 a seat for second row to see Les Miserable. (awesome) I could possibly justify the $72 for my wife and I but $44 for my kids. That just makes for an expensive night.

How long is the show, roughly (or smoothly depending on how it goes)? I've seen the specials on Bravo and like them alot.

Upvote 0

M. Racer

The show lasts 2 hours but goes fast. You've not seen anything like it. Bravo doesn't ever show "La Nouba" or any of the other resident shows (like the 'O' show in Vegas). They do show some of the Cirque's travelling shows, which I have seen live, that aren't nearly as good. It's a must see. We've seen it 4 times. You always catch something you didn't see before, as there's so much going on at once. I don't think its for little kids but that's IMHO.:wave:

Upvote 0

tigger1968

Spend the money. One of the most amazing visual performances you will ever see. What you see on t.v. does not compare to the live show. It is worth every penny.

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Didn't see any prices for Cirque. The link had the show but no prices. Something about order when you get there? I assumed with the order point at 120 days out, I would want to order them at about 120 days?

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Sorry about that. $64 per adult for section 2. This gives you a voucher and all you have to do is call and tell them that you have the voucher and set up the date.

Pam

Upvote 0

Disney2002

Originally posted by JBSLJames
Thanks for the info. Any ideas on Discounted tickets? $232 for a family of 4 in category b (2) seats is a bit steep.

Compare that to $420 for a family of 4 to see a Broadway show, and suddenly it looks like a bargin. Whatever price you get, it's a terrific show and totally worth it.

Enjoy!

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disney2002
Compare that to $420 for a family of 4 to see a Broadway show, and suddenly it looks like a bargin. Whatever price you get, it's a terrific show and totally worth it.

Enjoy!

You make a good point, but in Cincinnati, a family of 4 can do a Broadway Series Show for under $200 with decent seats. Dame Edna is here next week, anyone interested in my tickets?

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Just saw Ringling Brothers and Barnum and Bailey this past Sunday at US Bank Arena. Good show and my kids had a good time. Tickets cost me under $60 for my entire family (2 adults, 2 kids).

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by mightduck
with the add on plans with a wdw resort, how can we get the cirque?

If you get "magical wishes" as part of your plan, then I believe you can use them to pay for Wishes.

I know you can use them for the Spirit of Aloha show and the Hoop Dee Doo.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom