Cirque ?

JBSLJames

How far in advance can you book Cirque tickets? I have got the answer of Character Meals, now we are looking at Cirque. Thanks in advance for the info.

wild01ride

La Moula!

Originally posted by JBSLJames
You make a good point, but in Cincinnati, a family of 4 can do a Broadway Series Show for under $200 with decent seats. Dame Edna is here next week, anyone interested in my tickets?

Even still, seeing "O" in Las Vegas will set you back between $99 and $150 per person (or $93.50 for "limited view"). La Nouba's pricing seems like a blessing to me considering that!

Upvote 0

Maria

Indeed... I paid $125 for Ô in Vegas... I also lucked out because I bought them on ticketmaster and those were the last seats and we were right in the middle on top of the sound booth so nothing/noone blocked us the view. It´s the most amazing show I have ever seen - even more than La Nouba or Siegfried and Roy ( :( ) which were amazing on their own way too.

The price is worth the show Judd... but getting a discount doesn´t hurt anyone! Good luck! :animwink:

Upvote 0

M. Racer

Originally posted by Maria
Indeed... I paid $125 for Ô in Vegas... I also lucked out because I bought them on ticketmaster and those were the last seats and we were right in the middle on top of the sound booth so nothing/noone blocked us the view. It´s the most amazing show I have ever seen - even more than La Nouba or Siegfried and Roy ( :( ) which were amazing on their own way too.

The price is worth the show Judd... but getting a discount doesn´t hurt anyone! Good luck! :animwink:

Cool Maria. We are seeing "O" in Vegas on April 9TH. I've heard nothing but good things.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

JBSLJames

Original Poster
Originally posted by Maria

Oh, we're going. No doubt about it. I'm just playing ya know. Always the Trollee never the Troll.

Upvote 0

ksingle

We are going to Disney in April and are getting the Silver Package and using wishes to go to Cirque. When I called and made the reservations we were given front row seats. We were a little worried about being so close and wondering if we would all end up stiff necks from looking up. Glad to hear that the front row are great seats.

Upvote 0

TwoTigersMom

We are going to Cirque the end oh April. We called for reservations last October. The CM told me that if I didn't mind my child sitting in my lap he would be free. That may be an option for you. I'm not sure if there are age limits on it though. My son is 3. Have a blast!

Upvote 0

TURKEY

Originally posted by HagansMommie
We are going to Cirque the end oh April. We called for reservations last October. The CM told me that if I didn't mind my child sitting in my lap he would be free. That may be an option for you. I'm not sure if there are age limits on it though. My son is 3. Have a blast!

I think the age limit is actually 2, but as long as you have the kid sitting on your lap THE ENTIRE TIME you don't have to have a ticket for that child.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom