Cirque du Soleil "dark"

WIX

What he said.

The big Cirque shows in Vegas are priced at LEAST this high, often higher. Speaking of, to those who have seen both, how does La Nouba compare with one of the big productions out in LV?

I have seen La Nouba three times. Mystere in Las Vegas four times. O in Las Vegas once.

La Nouba I plan on seeing yet again I really like it a lot. Mystere I just LOVE. O a lot of people really like it, I hated it.

I also really want to see Love next time I go to Vegas . . . I hear it is one of the best ever. Ka in Vegas is supposed to be too story oriented and tiresome.

As a side note, did you know that the combined Cirque shows in Las Vegas pull in over $1,000,000.00 per night. OMG!!!

irish_man

The Mrs. bought 2 tickets last year for La Nouba, now i'm not really into shows, circus and things. But La Nouba was first class, and I'll be going back again to see it. Well worth the money

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
I have seen La Nouba three times. Mystere in Las Vegas four times. O in Las Vegas once.

La Nouba I plan on seeing yet again I really like it a lot. Mystere I just LOVE. O a lot of people really like it, I hated it.

I also really want to see Love next time I go to Vegas . . . I hear it is one of the best ever. Ka in Vegas is supposed to be too story oriented and tiresome.

As a side note, did you know that the combined Cirque shows in Las Vegas pull in over $1,000,000.00 per night. OMG!!!

I have seen Mystere multiple times. I've also seen the touring shows Dralion and Quidam, as well as La Nouba and Ka.

Ka is more story oriented than the others and the story, in Cirque fashion is not so easy to follow. However, Ka is performed on a stage that is not to be believed, and they use the stage is such creative ways that my wife and I found ourselves wowed through most of the show.

Justin Jones

What he said.

The big Cirque shows in Vegas are priced at LEAST this high, often higher. Speaking of, to those who have seen both, how does La Nouba compare with one of the big productions out in LV?

I've seen La Nouba and Ka (at MGM grand). Although Ka was far more technical, I still prefer La Nouba. As a matter of fact, if you read reviews and rankings of all the Cirque shows, La Nouba usually falls near the top!

the-reason14

TICKET PRICES ($US)

Category Front and Center
Adults: $114.00 plus tax
Children (3-9 yrs.): $91.00 plus tax.

Category 1
Adults: $99.00 plus tax
Children (3-9 yrs.): $79.00 plus tax.

Category 2
Adults: $81.00 plus tax
Children (3-9 yrs.): $65.00 plus tax.
Category 3
Adults: $65.00 plus tax
Children (3-9 yrs.): $52.00 plus tax.

Category 4
Adults: $52.00 plus tax
Children (3-9 yrs.): $42.00 plus tax.

categories are based on location of seats on their seating plan

http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/CirqueDuSoleil/en/showstickets/lanouba/TicketsGeneral/seatingplan.htm

Thanks, I appreciate that. :wave:

Wow, thats alot of money for that. It looks so weird and boring though. I seen a vid of this other cirque show in theater class, I forget what it was called, but it was just the most odd and boring looking stuff Ive ever seen. The stunts and stuff look cool, but all that make up and music was just weird.

Swoosh

After seeing most of the CdS traveling shows:
-Quidam
-Saltimbanco
-Dralion
-Corteo
-Kooza
-Delirium

and seeing all of the CdS resident shows:
-La Nouba
-<<O>>
-KA
-Mystere
-Zumanity
-Love

La Nouba is one of the CHEAPEST CdS shows out there to see. It is the CHEAPEST of the resident shows -- even cheaper than Wintuk at Madison Square Gardens Theatre. Don't complain about it being expensive!

Figment626

The good news is that we managed to get some the day before it closed and it was amazing! We didn't have very good seats (i.e. cheapest seats in the far corner) but I thought the view was great, kind of glad we didn't go for the expensive tickets!

Same here, we walked in and were on upper portion all the way to the left against the wall, still a great view though. We have our choice for any seat this year(part of a package stay) and we will still be off the floor but more toward middle....don't wanna be up too close. Better to be back a bit so you can see the stage better and don't have to look up the whole time to see what's going on in the air.

lac628

Totally Awesome show and worth EVERY penny!!! I can't wait until my 2 year old son is old enough to take to see it! I can't wait to see it again myself!:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom