Cirque de Soeil (sp)

kirst_al UK

Brilliant show !! Went in April.....front row....and partner pulled up on stage.... :ROFLOL: !!
Bought the CD there & ordered the DVD on net when we got home as didnt have any UK compatible ones left.......havent turned em off since !!!!

Kx

Upvote 0

sleepybear

I highly recommend it. And here's a little tip I picked up from ordering tickets to Cirque in Orlando and Vegas. If you can swing it, get Category 2 tickets directly across the aisle from the Category 1 section. It's basically the same view as Category 1 seats, but at a fraction of the cost.

Upvote 0

LoriMistress

I bought our tickets at another website and got them much cheaper. If you want link, please PM me and I will provide the link for you. I haven't seen the show, but DH and I always wanted to go so we decided to treat ourselves towards our vacation.

Upvote 0

debpeduz

Cirque is fantastic! I have seen 5 different Cirque Du Soleil shows and La Nouba in DTD is the best, in my opinion so far. I have seen it 4 times! Tickets can be pricey, but there is no bad seat. All seats have a great view. I would go to see it again!

Upvote 0

haveyoumetmark

La Nouba is an incredible show. I love Cirque Du Soleil. If you have never seen a Cirque show, I highly recommend La Nouba. The tickets may be a little pricey but think of it this way: You're getting a sports car for the price of a scooter. :lol: Seriously though.

Upvote 0

poohster

Have looked into buying tickets for this show, but they do not give you an option of dates they just ask whne your arriving, are they all like that here in the UK :confused:

Upvote 0

Philo

Sounds a little odd. Perhaps later in the process you get to choose the exact date you want?

Last January I bought some at the box office a couple of days before the show. Seats very VERY limited but as there are only two of us we didn't have a problem. I wouldn't recommend doing this though - just bad planning on our side.

We ended up with seats that looked bad on the seating plan (about 3/4 way up in the left most column of seats) but I was more than happy with the seats (once the nice gentleman who was sat in my seat had moved - him and his family were seperated and he decided that he would just take over a row rather than sit in his reserved seat. I felt kinda sorry for them but their reserved seats meant that their kids were with a parent)

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

On our upcoming trip my sons will be 10 & 11 years old. Would the show be something they would enjoy as well? I've always wanted to go but have been hesitant because of the cost and not sure about the kids. I wouldn't consider leaving them with any of the sitter services. If it's not for them, I'll wait a few more years until it is. :)

Upvote 0

kirst_al UK

Have looked into buying tickets for this show, but they do not give you an option of dates they just ask whne your arriving, are they all like that here in the UK :confused:

My partner bought our tickets via the actual cirque du soleil website rather than here in the UK. Alot easier if you wish to choose a specific day & seat. He recieved a confirmation email which we had to hand over at the box office in exchange for our tickets.

Upvote 0

wcj1968

We sat second row of Sec 204 and had an incredible view. Some of the preshow and the opening parade of characters happens in the walkway between this section and the one in front. The layout ensures that there are very few if any bad seats. However, most of the scenes and acts have a lot of activity going on all around the stage. This section gives you a little more "Wide Angle" perspective to easily take it all in without having to constantly turn you head or refocus.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

I got our Category 2 tickets off mapleleaftickets.com ($77/each including tax) and we were in the front row, section 101. AMAZING show, definitely worth every penny.
But what they do is send you vouchers. Then you call Disney and reserve your seat for whatever night you're there. You go to the ticket booth the night of your show and trade the vouchers for your tickets. I highly recommend mapleleaftickets.com they have an amazing customer support staff.

Upvote 0

PintoColvig

We actually attended La Nouba for the first time last Thursday. Definitely worth the $168 we paid for the two tickets. We sat in Sec. 205 Row FF as was recommended by Mousesavers. I can't afford to do it every trip but I will return again someday when my kids are old enough to appreciate it more.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom