cindys carolsel?

dixiegirl

Original Poster
i read (yes i know ) on another website that the cinderellas carolsel will be down from nov 2 - nov 14 is there any truth to this ?? like to know cause we are going down from the nov 5 through the 13 and a certan little 4 year old is dying to go on it..

General Grizz

dixiegirl said:
i read (yes i know ) on another website that the cinderellas carolsel will be down from nov 2 - nov 14 is there any truth to this ?? like to know cause we are going down from the nov 5 through the 13 and a certan little 4 year old is dying to go on it..
I am regretful to confirm that rumor. . . :(

Disney "recommend Mad Tea Party as an alternative during this time. "

orlpassholder

Its true straight from the Portal

Cinderella's Golden Carrousel will be closed for refurbishment Tuesday, November 2 through Sunday, November 14, reopening Monday, November 15, 2004

Gregory

General Grizz said:

Anyone know why it will be closing? Just a basic rehab?

Well... teacups can't compare.. But, at least its not like in DL, where the castle itself is hidden...

TheDisneyGirl02

General Grizz said:

Mad Tea Party?! Ok...let's see...a ride that not only spins but you can make the cup spin faster?! I love the Teacups but it doesn't compare!

TheDisneyGirl02

Chase24

Well, I guess it is a good thing we are not leaving till late on Monday (15th) so we may still get a chance to ride. Add this along with Small World to the list of thing my 3 yr old will not be able to do. :mad: Does anyone know of any other impairments to the parks that may spring up between now and Nov?

Thanks. Adam

rainfully

hcwalker16 said:
As a backup, there is a carousel in Downtown Disney Marketplace. Not the same, but it is something.
Don't forget the Carousel in Tomorrowland ;)

Grizz, I'm surprised you didn't bring this up!!

celticdog

Chase24 said:
Well, I guess it is a good thing we are not leaving till late on Monday (15th) so we may still get a chance to ride. Add this along with Small World to the list of thing my 3 yr old will not be able to do. :mad: Does anyone know of any other impairments to the parks that may spring up between now and Nov?

Thanks. Adam

Just keep checking here for updates.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...KCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage&date=112004

That's what i've been doing.

patrickbrian

"Cinderellas Carolsel will be closed for refurbishment, however we recommend during this time finding a real horse, put a stake in the ground, tie a long rope between the horse and the stake, get on the horse, and let it walk you around in circles for a while.":brick:

JK:p

Alright, I thought it was funny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom