Cindy's breakfast

Disneyfalcon

Original Poster
Hi everyone. My friend just heard that Cindy's Castle breakfast now only has Cindy as the other princesses have moved to Norway. I assured her that wasn't true, but then I thought I should double check.
Can anyone confirm?
Thanks!

shoppingnut

That is not true. They added a princess breakfast in Norway originally and then they decided to do all the meals in Norway as princess meals. While I understand that sometimes Cinderella makes appearances in Norway, that is not guaranteed. However, she is guaranteed at the castle and there are still other princesses at the castle which can be any mix of princesses, sometimes Mary Poppins and Aladin.

PhilharMagician

shoppingnut said:
That is not true. They added a princess breakfast in Norway originally and then they decided to do all the meals in Norway as princess meals. While I understand that sometimes Cinderella makes appearances in Norway, that is not guaranteed. However, she is guaranteed at the castle and there are still other princesses at the castle which can be any mix of princesses, sometimes Mary Poppins and Aladin.

Aladdin a princess? :confused:

wannabeBelle

Actually I think it is guaranteed that you will NOT see Cinderella in Norway but the other princesses will be there. Cinderella will obviously always be at the Castle and may be joined by any of her friends at that location. Belle

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Castle = Cindy (baring unusual circumstances) and friends, who could be anyone.

Norway = Princesses, with a list of who may show for what period, Cindy may show for Lunch and Dinner.

1900 = Poppins for breakfast, Cindy w/ Prince and Fairy God for Dinner

wannabeBelle

mousermerf said:
Castle = Cindy (baring unusual circumstances) and friends, who could be anyone.

Norway = Princesses, with a list of who may show for what period, Cindy may show for Lunch and Dinner.

1900 = Poppins for breakfast, Cindy w/ Prince and Fairy God for Dinner
Thanks for the clarification there Mousemerf!!! Belle

rosebud's mom

Last December we ate at both the Norway Princess breakfast and the next day at Cinderella's Royal Table.

Cinderella is ONLY at the Castle for breakfast, but she was joined by Belle, Jasmine and Aladdin, Mary Poppins, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty.

We saw all the above ( except for Cinderella ) and also Mulan in Norway.

Longing to return........... but hubby says no :cry: :cry:

KentB3

rosebud's mom said:
Last December we ate at both the Norway Princess breakfast and the next day at Cinderella's Royal Table.

Cinderella is ONLY at the Castle for breakfast, but she was joined by Belle, Jasmine and Aladdin, Mary Poppins, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty.

We saw all the above ( except for Cinderella ) and also Mulan in Norway.

Longing to return........... but hubby says no :cry: :cry:

There were 7 characters in the dining hall at the Cinderella's Royal Table at breakfast you went to last December? I never heard of to many character meals with 7 characters in the dining hall, let alone CRT! Also, I've never heard of Aladdin appearing at Princess Storybook breakfast before. :confused: :wave:

scorp111

KentB3 said:
There were 7 characters in the dining hall at the Cinderella's Royal Table at breakfast you went to last December? I never heard of to many character meals with 7 characters in the dining hall, let alone CRT! Also, I've never heard of Aladdin appearing at Princess Storybook breakfast before. :confused: :wave:

I can let you know who shows up on Monday :sohappy:

KentB3

scorp111 said:
I can let you know who shows up on Monday :sohappy:

Actually, my question was meant for Rosebud's Mom, since she was at the meals in question, but it sounds like you got PS for CRT breakfast on your trip next week! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D :wave: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Also, where in NC do you live? I live in Greensboro, BTW! :animwink:

tigsmom

wannabeBelle said:
Actually I think it is guaranteed that you will NOT see Cinderella in Norway but the other princesses will be there. Cinderella will obviously always be at the Castle and may be joined by any of her friends at that location. Belle

Cindy was there last week. She even got Lil'mermaid to pose for a picture.
She was the last princess of the night to visit.

DisneySam

A little off topic...but if you plan on the Cinderella Castle meals make your RSVP's soon as you can. We tried two weeks ago and were told (by Disney Dining) that the Castle was booked full for a couple of months. Not sure if this is 100% but just in case.

tigsmom

DisneySam said:
A little off topic...but if you plan on the Cinderella Castle meals make your RSVP's soon as you can. We tried two weeks ago and were told (by Disney Dining) that the Castle was booked full for a couple of months. Not sure if this is 100% but just in case.

We never make any PS before we go (just the Hoop Dee Doo) and have never had a problem getting in anywhere. We just call first thing in the morning (or the night before for someplace very popular) and we are usually ok. Last week we could not get anything! We ended up at Norway on Monday at 7:10 because of a cancellation. We ate in The Liberty Tree Tavern on Wednesday because that was the only available restaurant. Thursday evening the only place available was the Yachtsman Steakhouse (very, very good).

We found that they were running out of things (especially desserts) in Cosmic Ray's and people were VERY upset. With the deal on the meal plan more & more people are taking advantage of WDW's wonderful restaurants.

Make those reservations as early as possible!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom